We Understand Your Anxiety. Call Today to Find Out How We Can Help!248-712-1522
If you’re like many people, dental anxiety may have kept you from getting the kind of dental care you need to maintain good oral health and a bright smile. Dr. Alvin Daboul and the caring staff at North Oaks Dental want you to know we understand your concerns.Brie H. on feeling comfortable at North Oaks Dental Read Transcript
You can tell he has kids, and he's a dad himself. And he gets her involved also. He lets her handle the tools safely, but she likes doing that, you know, pretend like she's cleaning mom's teeth, too. I love coming here, because everyone's just so friendly, and it really feels like a family here. They're excited to see us when we come. I usually come with my daughter. We have appointments back to back. And so it's just, the kids love it here. My son will be having his first appointment soon, but he's been coming with us to see what the dentist is all about. So it's just a fun place, friendly people.
Our staff is well-trained in relieving dental anxiety. You’ll notice a difference as soon as you walk through the door. We want you to feel as comfortable as you would in your own home.
Call 248-712-1522 now for a stress-free dental experience. We’re not far away – just around the corner from Oak Ridge Elementary in Royal Oak, MI. Don’t delay caring for your smile!
Rest Easy and Take Full Advantage of All Our Amenities
We feel a dental visit to our Royal Oak, MI office should be comfortable, relaxed, and stress-free. Here are a few of the many ways we relieve your anxiety:
- Calming staff. Our staff is experienced, competent, and ready to care for your smile. We’ll talk you through your procedure, taking time to learn your needs and set you at ease. If at any time you have concerns or questions, just ask. We’re always here for you and your smile!
- Longer appointments. We spend as much time as you need to listen to your concerns and explain in detail exactly what’s needed to keep your smile at its best. We want you totally comfortable and relaxed while visiting our office.
- Sedation options. Choose from many gentle sedation options to relax and forget about it all. We offer oral sedation (pill), laughing gas, and even IV sedation.
- Great anesthesia. You’ll be completely numb and stress-free during your procedure.
- Relaxing music. Take a pair of our headphones and plug into our online music selection, or bring your own tunes. Get lost in the music and leave the rest to our expert staff.
- Privacy. We have private operatories to ease your mind and ensure your comfort.
Your comfort and peace of mind are always our top priority at North Oaks Dental. Our friendly staff will greet you with a smile and do our best in relieving dental anxiety.