If dental anxiety has kept you from getting the dental care you need to maintain good oral health and a bright smile, let Dr. Alvin Daboul and the caring staff at North Oaks Dental show you how stress-free a visit to the dentist can be. Our staff is well-trained in relieving dental anxiety in Royal Oak. You’ll notice a difference as soon as you walk through the door. You’ll feel like you’re in a friend’s home, not a clinic. Our gentle care will help you:
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Catch and treat small problems before they worsen
- Avoid more extensive dental work in the future
So dental anxiety can be really tough. A great way to get your dentistry done, either dental surgery or you just haven't been to the dentist a long time and things have been building up and you're just afraid to get all this dental work done, is through IV sedation. Okay. And so we basically give you an IV, you doze off. It’s called IV conscious sedation. You don't remember a thing. Okay. You basically doze off, and you wake up and all your work's done. It's a great alternative to sitting in the chair, hearing the drill, and getting the shots. A lot of our patients come in and haven't been to the dentist in five, six, seven years, and they're just afraid to come to appointment after appointment. Well, a three-hour sitting under sedation can give you a jump start to health.
If you feel like you need a jump start to health and want to just fix your mouth and feel healthy again before the maintenance comes, then give us a call, and we can help you and see if you're a candidate for it.
Call 248-220-7021 now for a stress-free dental experience. We’re just around the corner from Oak Ridge Elementary in Royal Oak, MI.
After you’ve enjoyed anxiety-free appointments, you may want to refer friends or family members to us. They’ll get a dental exam with X-rays for $39. You’ll receive a $50 credit toward future dental services.
Rest Easy by Taking Full Advantage of All Our Amenities
We feel a dental visit to our office should be comfortable, relaxed, and stress-free. Here are a few of the many ways we relieve your anxiety:
- Calming Staff – Our staff is experienced, competent, and ready to care for your smile. We’ll talk you through your procedure, taking time to learn your needs and set you at ease. If at any time you have concerns or questions, just ask. We’re always here for you and your smile!
- Longer Appointments – We spend as much time as you need to listen to your concerns and explain exactly what’s needed to keep your smile at its best. We want you to feel totally comfortable and relaxed, not rushed or uninformed.
- Sedation Options – Choose from many gentle sedation options to relax and forget about it all. We offer oral sedation (pill), laughing gas, and even IV sedation.
- Effective Anesthesia – You’ll be completely numb where we’re working and pain-free during your procedure.
- Relaxing Music – Take a pair of our headphones and plug into our online music selection, or bring your own tunes. Get lost in the music and leave the rest to our expert staff.
- Privacy – We have private operatories to ease your mind and ensure your comfort.
Your comfort and peace of mind are always our top priority at North Oaks Dental. Our friendly staff will greet you with a smile and do our best to help you feel comfortable.
Get great care from a staff that has plenty of experience in relieving dental anxiety in Royal Oak! Call North Oaks Dental today at 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .