Call Today To Schedule An Appointment With Your New Dentist!248-712-1522
At North Oaks Dental, we put family first. Since we treat all our patients like they’re one of our family members, that means you get preferential treatment when you visit our Royal Oak dentist office! We love to make our patients look better and feel better. Here’s how we do that:Dr. Alvin Daboul on How North Oaks Dental Caters to Patients Read Transcript
- Connecting one-on-one with each patient.
- Custom tailoring a treatment plan for each individual smile.
- Creating a soothing, comfortable environment to relieve your anxiety.
- Using advanced technology, including a 3D X-rays and an intraoral scanner.
- Giving free second opinions so you know exactly what dental work you need.
- Offering a guarantee so you can relax, knowing we stand behind our work.
- Offering Saturday and late-hour appointments for your convenience.
- Hiring only the best, most caring staff dedicated to giving you excellent care.
Give our North Oaks Dental office a call today at 248-712-1522. Find out for yourself why so many people leave our office happy and smiling!
Take Advantage of Dental Services for Your Entire Family
We like to keep things simple for you at North Oaks Dental. That’s why we provide so many different kinds of dental services. There’s no need for you to take your child to one dentist while you go to a different one. Why have one dentist fill a tooth but go to another practice to get fitted for veneers? We can take care of all your family’s dental needs in our comfortable, convenient Royal Oak office. Below are some of the many types of dentistry we do here:
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings and exams.
- Pediatric dentistry for kids ages 3 and up.
- Implant dentistry to restore your missing teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry, including Invisalign®, for when your smile needs touching up.
- Dentures, crowns, and bridges to make your smile whole again.
- Dental emergency care for unexpected problems (we’ll even get you in the same day).
- Sedation options to eliminate anxiety and set your mind at ease.
Our office is located on Rochester Road, near the intersection with East 13 Mile Road. We’re just around the corner from Oak Ridge Elementary School. We’re easy to find and our staff is easy to work with.
Find out what makes North Oaks Dental unique. Call us today and schedule your next dental visit: 248-712-1522. Let our family keep your family smiling!