At North Oaks Dental, we put family first. Since we treat all our patients like they’re our own family members, you’ll always receive expert dental care in Royal Oak. We love to make our patients look better and feel better. Here’s how we do that:Customized care for each patient Read Transcript
So what sets us apart here at North Oaks Dental is the patient care that we have. We've got the best staff in the area by far. I mean, you walk in here and patients will say it all the time, 'I love this place.' And you say, 'Why do you love this place?' 'Well, everyone here is so nice. Everybody here is so caring. They go above and beyond to take care of you.' Every patient that I do surgery on, in the post-op form, I give them has my cell phone number on it and they text me, let me know how they're doing. They don't text me, I text them, 'Hey, how you doing? How you feeling?' My staff, they do the same thing. Our team here, they're following up with patients all the time.
Before they even come in, we're getting to know them over the phone, what's going on with you, getting a little more detail so we can put them in the right appointment. Not just throw them in the schedule, but how much time do they need for their first time here and what's actually going on with you so that we can spend the proper amount of time with you to educate you on what you need or to answer your questions?
We find a way to connect with our patients where we're not giving them just a root canal or a crown or a implant, right? What we're doing is we're finding out from our patients what's important to them with their teeth, or we're giving them confidence back with their smile, helping them not be self-conscious because they have a missing tooth or a cracked tooth. But we're finding out how what we're doing is affecting their life. And my team is wonderful at this. They love connecting with the patients and providing a service, not just a tooth. So give someone a service and we get to feel how we're making a difference in that patient's life.
- Connecting one-on-one with each patient
- Custom-tailoring a treatment plan for each individual smile
- Creating a soothing, comfortable environment to relieve your anxiety
- Using advanced technology, including 3D X-rays and an intraoral scanner
- Giving free second opinions so you know exactly what dental work you need
- Offering a guarantee so you can relax, knowing we stand behind our work
- Offering Saturday and late-hour appointments for your convenience
- Hiring only the best, most caring staff dedicated to giving you excellent care
Give North Oaks Dental a call today at 248-220-7021. Find out for yourself why so many people leave our office happy and smiling!
Find Convenient Dental Services For Your Entire Family
We like to keep things simple for you at North Oaks Dental. That’s why we provide so many different kinds of dental services. There’s no need for you to take your child to one dentist while you go to a different one. Why have one dentist fill a tooth but go to another practice to get fitted for veneers? We can take care of all your family’s dental needs in our comfortable, convenient office. Below are some of the many types of dentistry we do here:
- General dentistry, including dental cleanings and exams
- Pediatric dentistry for kids ages 3 and up
- Implant dentistry to restore your missing teeth
- Cosmetic dentistry, including Invisalign®, when your smile needs touching up or a makeover
- Dentures, crowns, and bridges to make your smile whole again
- Dental emergency care for unexpected problems (we’ll even get you in the same day)
- Sedation options to eliminate anxiety and set your mind at ease
Let our family keep your family smiling! Call North Oaks Dental today at 248-220-7021 to schedule your next visit for expert dental care in Royal Oak. You can also make an appointment . Our office is on Rochester Road, near the intersection with East 13 Mile Road and just around the corner from Oak Ridge Elementary School.