Get the Smile You Deserve With Dentures in Royal Oak, MI
If you haven’t looked at Royal Oak dentures lately, you might be surprised at how lifelike they are, thanks to improved materials and manufacturing methods. You can no longer easily pick the denture wearers out of a crowd! Some of the newest types of dentures are those attached to dental implants. This method improves on their existing benefits.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - KYIJfuGgWYY Get a beautiful Smile again Read Transcript
So as you progress in years, sometimes a denture is needed to replace your teeth. Amazing thing about a denture, it's going to give you an amazing, beautiful smile. You'll get that confidence back right away of having straight white teeth that look like your teeth. We go through several steps to make sure that whatever I make you is not going to look like you've got fake teeth in your mouth.We find a nice, natural smile that fits you so it just looks like you've got your own teeth in your mouth.
And you can walk around and people won't know the difference. And you're able to eat and function with them. In addition to that, you can get dental implants to stabilize your dentures and make it so that you can eat anything you want.
If you're missing teeth or wearing dentures already, or need a new set, or if you feel like dentures could be right for you, then give us a call, and we'll do a consultation and find out if it's the right solution for you.
- Although wearing replacement teeth gives your face a fuller, younger appearance, dental implants will keep it looking that way longer.
- Dental implants stimulate your jaw just like your own tooth roots do, which keeps your bone healthy and prevents it from shrinking.
- By providing such a stable foundation for replacement teeth, dental implants give you more biting and chewing power. You won’t have to worry about your replacement teeth coming loose while you eat.
If dentures with implants aren’t for you, your dentist can provide traditional dentures, either full or partial. To find out which teeth replacements are right for you, call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021.
You Have Many Dentures Choices to Create Your New Smile
Types of dentures available from our dentists include:
- Full Conventional Dentures – This is the traditional replacement for a full mouth of teeth.
- Partials – If you still have teeth in good condition, partial dentures may be a good choice for you.
- Temporary Dentures – You can get dentures to wear as soon as your teeth are extracted, so you won’t be without your smile.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – These snap onto implants with balls on top of the implants. They’re easy to remove for cleaning.
- Implant-Supported Dentures –These attach with a sturdy bar or screw onto your implants and typically are removed only by a dentist. You care for your teeth as before, with regular brushing and flossing.
Thanks to their implant expertise, your dentist can also perform All-on-4®, a procedure where they attach a full arch of replacement teeth to just four dental implants. If all the options seem confusing, your dentist will help you decide. They’ll take into account factors like:
- Number of teeth remaining
- Condition of existing teeth
- Overall health
For more information on dentures in Royal Oak, call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .