Get The Beautiful Smile You Have Always Wanted! Call Today.248-712-1522
Have you ever wondered how cosmetic dentistry might benefit you? Dr. Alvin Daboul and the expert dentists at North Oaks Dental have improved the smiles for many people in the Royal Oak, MI area. And we can do the same for you. Give your smile and your confidence a boost through cosmetic dentistry!Read Transcript
I wanted to get my teeth to become perfect, per se, and I wanted them to really become what I want myself to portray. I want my teeth to be as very well tight, nice, clean, white as possible because that's how I wanna carry myself, and that's how I want, seeing it's the first impression people see, I want that to be a good impression. When I had gaps in my teeth, and I was worried that that could set me apart, especially when taking photos for graduations and et cetera, I wanted to make sure that my smile stood out, and so that's where I sought out orthodontics.
It was painless, it was smooth, and if I had any questions, I felt comfortable calling and asking and making the additional appointment. It was a very smooth process. Smooth is the best word I could say 'cause there was no hiccups. There was nothing. Everything happened the way it was supposed to happen, and it worked out very well, if I say so myself.
At North Oaks Dental, you will expect friendliness and quality treatment and service. They put you as a priority over all the other work they're doing. They're more than willing to put their stuff down to help you, to help get you in your tip-top shape, and get your teeth cleaned, fixed, altered, any way in shape, form. They're more than willing to put you first and be very personable with you and create a relationship with you here at North Oaks Dental.
Call our office today at 248-712-1522 and find out how we can get you smiling again!
Let Us Help You Get The Smile of Your Dreams
Don’t let imperfections in your smile stand in the way of making a good first impression. Whether you’re preparing for a new career, getting ready to date again, or have a big family event coming up, you want people to notice your smile for its beauty, not its flaws.
North Oaks Dental offers a wide variety of cosmetic options to improve your smile:
- Dental veneers. Veneers blend in well with your natural teeth and are a great choice to hide imperfections in your smile such as chips, cracks, and uneven teeth.
- Zoom teeth whitening. The Zoom teeth whitening system will transform your dull, stained teeth into a bright, healthy-looking smile. Our custom-fit trays make sure the whitening gel stays on your teeth to give you better, faster whitening results.
- Invisalign. Invisalign braces contain no metal, making them much less noticeable than traditional braces. Get straighter teeth and improve your confidence with Invisalign orthodontics.
- Teeth contouring. Our expert dentist will gently reshape your teeth that are chipped or slightly uneven. The result is a cleaner-looking, more even smile for you.
- Gum reshaping. If your gums are too noticeable, we can correct your gummy smile with laser treatment to even out your gumline and give you a balanced, aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Gum recession treatment. We can use either traditional gum grafting or the newer Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to give you a better-looking gumline.
- Snap-On Smile®. This thin, removable appliance fits over your teeth as an easy cover-up for smile imperfections.
- Tooth bonding. Conceal gaps between teeth to beautify your smile.
If you have a number of cosmetic flaws, we’ll be happy to discuss a complete smile makeover with you to get you smiling with confidence again.