Don’t let flaws in your smile bother you. Give your smile and your confidence a boost! Dr. Alvin Daboul and the expert dentists at North Oaks Dental have used cosmetic dentistry to improve the smiles of hundreds of people in our area. Your Royal Oak cosmetic dentist can do the same for you. With our help, you can:
- Smile confidently whether at work or play
- Make better first impressions
- Look younger and more attractive
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Cosmetic dentistry can really change somebody's life. It can really give them a big boost in confidence. When talking to people at work, at home, at school, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, people look at your teeth right away. And besides what people look at, it's what you're feeling, what you're thinking they're doing. So, you know the feeling. You know exactly what's going on with you and how your teeth are affecting you with confidence. Cosmetic dentistry is a great way to make yourself feel yourself and to have the confidence to talk to people and to be yourself. There's nothing like that, as far as changing your life and having a better life going forward, to be able to just be yourself and smile the way you want to.
Call our office today at 248-220-7021 and find out how we can get you smiling again! If you’ve already spoken to another dentist and aren’t sure about their recommendations, second opinions are free. If you’re interested in orthodontics, your initial consultation is free.
We’ll Help You Get the Smile of Your Dreams
Smile imperfections don’t have to stand in the way of making a good first impression. Whether you have stained teeth or a gummy smile, North Oaks Dental offers a wide variety of cosmetic options to improve your smile:
- Dental Veneers – Custom-made veneers blend in well with your natural teeth and are a versatile choice to hide imperfections such as chips, cracks, and uneven teeth.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening – Transform your dull, stained teeth into a bright, healthy-looking smile with the Zoom teeth whitening system. Our custom-fit trays make sure the whitening gel stays on your teeth to give you better results.
- Invisalign® – Invisalign® braces contain no metal, making them much less noticeable than traditional braces. You’ll get straighter teeth and improve your confidence.
- Teeth Contouring – Your expert dentist will gently reshape your chipped or slightly uneven teeth for a cleaner-looking, more even smile.
- Gum Reshaping – If your gums are too noticeable, we can use laser treatment to even out your gumline and give you a balanced, aesthetically pleasing smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can use either traditional gum grafting or the quick Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to give you a better-looking gumline.
- Tooth Bonding – Conceal gaps between teeth and other imperfections to beautify your smile.
If you have several cosmetic flaws, we’ll be happy to discuss a complete smile makeover to get you smiling with confidence again.
Get a whiter, brighter smile from your cosmetic dentist in Royal Oak! Call North Oaks Dental today at 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .