Need A New Dentist? Schedule Your Appointment Today!248-712-1522
Dr. Daboul graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, not too far from our Royal Oak, MI dentist office. Not long after beginning his dental career, he knew he would like to give something back to his community.Dr. Alvin Daboul on Community Involvement Read Transcript
We're gonna continue doing that and it brings a lot of joy to us. It gives us a chance to give back to the community that we're serving our patients in.
At North Oaks Dental, we view our community as just an extension of our family. So whether we’re supplying goodie bags for the homeless or donating teeth cleanings for a high school raffle, we always want to give back to the community that has been so good to us.
For example, we’ve partnered with an organization called Teen Clean Closet to donate toothbrushes, toothpaste, and other dental hygiene items to local young people whose families are in need. It is important to care for your teeth at all ages, but young adults especially benefit from having beautiful, healthy smiles.
Below are some other examples of our community sponsorship:
- Huntington Woods Fire Department
- Vista Maria’s Dolly Drive
- Friends of Foster Kids
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
- American Cancer Society Walk/Run
As his practice has grown, Dr. Daboul’s desire has always been to create a giving, caring environment people would want to be part of. Over the years, he has built a staff with the same kind of foundational values. In fact, these values have become our practice’s motto: “Our Family, Caring for Yours.”
Trust your smile to a caring, community-driven dentist. Call North Oaks Dental today at 248-712-1522.
March 2018 Involvement
- Rock the Veil Bridal Show North Oaks attended the Rock the Veil bridal show on March 1st. We had the
pleasure of speaking with brides about options for creating their perfect smile for their wedding day, from whitening
to implants to Invisalign!
- Helen Kaller Elementary School 10th Annual Silent Auction to benefit PTA – Helen Keller Elementary School PTA will host our tenth annual Silent Auction to benefit the PTA on March 2. The Silent Auction will be teamed with the International Fun and Food Festival (IFFF), the Spring Raffle, and the Children’s Raffle. The building will open its doors to more than 500 guests from the school and the surrounding community for entertainment, games, crafts, prizes, and a tasting room- all with an international theme. North Oaks will be donating a FREE Zoom teeth whitening basket and a children’s dental health bag!
- Royal Oak Women’s Club – North Oaks Dental will be joining the Royal Oak Women’s Club. Throughout the year, the ROWC hosts and participates in different events to both raise money for charitable causes and to celebrate the special privilege of working together with our members as volunteers. We are excited to get involved!
- St Maryfest Auction - St. Mary Catholic School hosts its annual auction, its largest fundraiser, on March 10. North Oaks Dental will donate a Free Zoom teeth whitening!
- St Patty’s Day Parade – We are so excited to participate in the Royal Oak St. Patty’s Day Parade! Our staff will walk in the parade while passing out green toothbrushes! Hope to see you there!
- Royal Oak Senior Center Lunch & learn – On March 13, Dr. Daboul will be hosting a Lunch & Learn at the Royal Oak Senior Center. The topic will be “Change your smile, change your life.” Seniors will learn about implants, links between systemic diseases and your oral health, and much more!
- Rotary Club YES Auction – Royal Oak Rotary’s YES Auction is on March 17. Proceeds raised at the auction go towards scholarships for high school seniors, contributions to Blessings in a Backpack, Salvation Army, YMCA, Boys & Girls Club and other youth-related organizations. North Oaks will donate a Free Zoom teeth whitening gift basket to be raffled off.
- Join us at the Business Women’s Network (BWN) Luncheon on March 21st at ***Waiting for location and speaker
- (BWN) on March 21st at Mirepoix Royal Oak for a discussion with Beamont Hospital about women’s health
- Magna Powertrain Lunch ‘N Learn – On March 23rd, Dr. Daboul will host a lunch & learn at Magna Powertrain. A premier supplier for the global automotive industry. Dr. Daboul will discuss everything you need to know about dental implants & how to straighten your teeth with clear aligners.