Need A New Dentist? Schedule Your Appointment Today!248-712-1522
Dr. Daboul graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, not too far from our Royal Oak, MI dentist office. Not long after beginning his dental career, he knew he would like to give something back to his community.Read Transcript
We're gonna continue doing that and it brings a lot of joy to us. It gives us a chance to give back to the community that we're serving our patients in.
At North Oaks Dental, we view our community as just an extension of our family. So whether we’re supplying goodie bags for the homeless or donating teeth cleanings for a high school raffle, we always want to give back to the community that has been so good to us.
For example, we’ve partnered with an organization called Teen Clean Closet to donate toothbrushes, toothpaste, and other dental hygiene items to local young people whose families are in need. It is important to care for your teeth at all ages, but young adults especially benefit from having beautiful, healthy smiles.
Below are some other examples of our community sponsorship:
- Huntington Woods Fire Department
- Vista Maria’s Dolly Drive
- Friends of Foster Kids
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service
- American Cancer Society Walk/Run
As his practice has grown, Dr. Daboul’s desire has always been to create a giving, caring environment people would want to be part of. Over the years, he has built a staff with the same kind of foundational values. In fact, these values have become our practice’s motto: “Our Family, Caring for Yours.”
Trust your smile to a caring, community-driven dentist. Call North Oaks Dental today at 248-712-1522.
February 2016 Involvement
- Smile Drive – Local community members are invited to join North Oaks Dental in donating oral care products during the month of February. Donated toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss and mouth rinse can be dropped off at North Oaks Dental located at 3213 Rochester Rd. All items will be delivered to Royal Oak’s Teen Clean Closet, a not for profit charity that is dedicated to helping kids and young people in the Royal Oak area whose families may be in need of help with personal hygiene items. North Oaks will also be accepting monetary donations.Visit Teen Closet and America’s Tooth Fairy’s Facebook pages for more information!
- Celebrate Royal Oak – Check out this amazing event for a chance to win a FREE Zoom Whitening from North Oaks Dental! A benefit for Royal Oak Schools Foundation Friday Feb 9th 7pm-10pm. Enjoy tastings from Holiday Market in a festive atmosphere with beer and wine sampling, a strolling supper and dessert, plus entertainment and a raffle.
- National Children’s Dental Health Month – Since February is National Children’s Dental Health Month, North Oaks Dental will be visiting Royal Oak schools to educate over 3,000 kids kindergarten through high school about the importance of oral hygiene. Call today to schedule a dental presentation at your school!
- Lunch ‘N Learn – Alvin Daboul will be hosting a Lunch ‘N Learn at Magna Powertrain on February 20th. Dr. Daboul will be providing wellness information to Magna Powertrain employees as well as providing special discount to the team!
- Natural Health & Beauty Expo – Come and visit our booth at the Natural Health & Beauty Expo held at the Royal Oak Farmers Market on February 24th. We will be providing dental health info, free goodies and we will raffle off a FREE Zoom Whitening gift basket! Discover products, services and programs for natural health and beauty. Enjoy other exhibits, education and entertainment. Parking and admission are free.
- Royal Oak Optimist Club’s “Bowlabration” – Join North Oaks Dental in helping the Royal Oak Optimist Club raise funds to celebrate our youth! The Annual Bowlabration will be held February 25th at 1:30pm at Astro Lanes in Madison Heights. Don’t miss your chance to win another FREE Zoom Whitening basket at the silent auction or raffle!
- Blessings in a Backpack – In light of National Children’s Dental Health Month, we will be donating 175 dental care bags to Blessings in a backpack!