If you’ve been living with crooked teeth because you don’t like the idea of a mouth full of metal, you might be surprised to find you can get a straighter smile with Royal Oak Invisalign®. This orthodontic system uses a series of clear plastic aligners instead of wires and brackets. The aligners are so discreet, chances are no one will even know you’re wearing them!
In addition, Invisalign® aligners are:
- Comfortable – With no wires or brackets, Invisalign® aligners are less likely to irritate your mouth.
- Removable – You can take out your aligners, which means you can eat without worrying about getting food stuck in braces. It’s easier to brush and floss, too.
- Faster Than Braces –The average Invisalign® treatment time for adults is 12 months, which is quicker than treatment with metal braces.
- Predictable – Our orthodontist and dentists carefully plan your treatment using special software. You’ll know exactly how long your treatment will take, provided you wear your aligners as instructed.
Invisalign® is a great alternative to braces. Invisalign® has come such a long way with their technology. Every year, the technology is getting better and better as far as how quickly we're able to move the teeth and how discreetly we're able to move the teeth. Most people who are wearing Invisalign®, you don't know they have it on. They're able to talk normal, function normal. Within several months, their teeth are straight. It's a wonderful alternative, and probably half the staff here has been through it and very happy with their treatment. We've got so many patients who have gone through Invisalign® and are super happy with it. I know you would be, too. If you are interested in getting a smile that you can do discreetly and not have to wear the brackets and the braces, then give us a call, and we'll set you up for a free consultation.
Invisalign® isn’t right for every smile, of course. We offer traditional braces, too. Our board-certified orthodontist, Dr. Justin Kammo, can help you determine which option is best for your situation. Braces often work best for younger mouths and for more complex alignment issues.
Enjoy an Easy Invisalign Process With Precise Results
We make Invisalign® orthodontic treatment as easy as possible. Here’s how the process works:
- Our dentists design your treatment plan using photos, digital impressions, and other measurements.
- A special lab manufactures custom Invisalign® aligners for you.
- You switch aligners every seven to 10 days, and they will gently shift your teeth into the correct alignment.
There’s no need to fret if our orthodontist recommends traditional braces for you instead. They’re far more comfortable and effective than they used to be, thanks to improvements like:
- Smaller brackets and wires
- Metals that last longer and require fewer adjustments
- Inconspicuous options like clear ceramic braces that use clear or tooth-colored brackets and wires
Compared to newer options for straightening smiles, traditional braces are appropriate for all ages. They’re also more versatile, with the ability to fix a wide range of orthodontic issues, and have a longer track record of success.
To meet with our orthodontist for a free Invisalign® consultation or to schedule your first orthodontic appointment at North Oaks Dental, call 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment . Our orthodontist offers free second opinions too! If you choose Invisalign® in Royal Oak, you can begin your treatment with as low as $218 a month down payment.
We are creating a place for Invisalign patients to share their stores, starting with Dr. Daboul’s #InvisalignConfessions. We want to hear all about your Invisalign experience! Good, bad, funny, embarrassing, and everything in between! Be sure to use #InvisalignConfessions and tag North Oaks Dental to share your experience with other patients and potential Invisalign users. We can’t wait to see your #InvisalignConfessions!