Do the Wise Thing and Call To Find Out How We Can Help!248-712-1522
At some point, many people will need wisdom teeth removal to prevent these molars from causing problems with their other teeth. Dr. Alvin Daboul and his team at North Oaks Dental in Royal Oak, MI are experts at removing wisdom teeth comfortably and conveniently for our patients. Our years of experience mean we can do the same for you.Read Transcript
What we do is an evaluation. Not everybody needs their wisdom teeth out, but if you do need it out, we can do it for you here. We have a 3D scan that we can look and see exactly where the tooth is positioned in your bone, so we can do it for you here instead of having to refer you out of the office to somebody else. We sedate you. We have a nurse anesthetist, and myself, who are both excellent at that. We'll both be in the room with you, get you sedated, get your teeth out, and all you'll remember is the ride home.
Here are some of the many reasons we’re a great choice for removing your wisdom teeth:
- Advanced technology. We have intraoral cameras, plus 3D X-ray imaging, to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment in caring for your smile.
- Anesthesia and sedation options. Choose from local anesthesia, oral sedation (pill), or nitrous oxide (“laughing gas”). We even have IV sedation if desired.
- Trained, experienced staff. Our team is experts at safe, comfortable wisdom teeth removal. In fact, many dentists refer their own patients to us to have their wisdom teeth removed!
If you think you or your teenager might need wisdom teeth removal, call our Royal Oak, MI office today and schedule a consultation: 248-712-1522. Prevent future problems now and preserve your smile!
Learn the Facts
Wisdom teeth usually begin appearing between the ages of 17 and 21. For many people, incoming wisdom teeth pose no problems at all. However, a number of issues can occur with them, including:
- Impaction. Wisdom teeth are sometimes impacted, or trapped in your jaw or under your gums. The result can be damage to the roots of other teeth or even to your jawbone.
- Crowding. If there is not enough room for your wisdom teeth to come through comfortably, they can damage other teeth and cause further problems.
- Partial impaction/appearance. Sometimes wisdom teeth don’t fully emerge. This leaves room for bacteria to grow and cause infection, pain, and stiffness in your jaw.
- Incorrect position. Wisdom teeth that don’t come in straight create spaces for food to get trapped, increasing the chances for bacteria growth and tooth decay.
Don’t let wisdom teeth problems damage your smile. Call North Oaks Dental at 248-712-1522 today to find out if you need wisdom teeth removal.