Get Your Oral Function Back With Help From a Restorative Dentist in Royal Oak
Your teeth may not be like they used to due to age, accidents, or other factors. Even so, your restorative dentist in Royal Oak, MI can help you turn back the clock on your smile and restore your full oral function!Image Title: youtube thumbnail - pjcCZ7vG8rk Dr. Alvin Daboul on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is basically fixing cavities in your mouth, fixing broken teeth, restoring your teeth back to the way that they're meant to be. We've got great advances in technology, scanners that make things way simpler than it used to be for you to get that done. We've got ways to make it as painless as possible, great techniques for getting you numb, and great techniques, you know, to help you if you're anxious from IV sedation to just nitrous to just talking you through it. We'll help you get your teeth back the way they're meant to be and get you functioning back to normal, and moving on with your life not worrying about your dentistry.
No matter what kind of wear and tear your teeth have experienced, we can:
- Replace your missing teeth
- Relieve pain caused by damaged teeth
- Make your smile attractive again
- Enable you to chew and eat in comfort
- Give you a younger appearance
- Protect your teeth from additional damage
Some restorative dentistry procedures can take longer and be more complicated than other dental treatments. The North Oaks Dental team can help the time pass more quickly with an entertaining diversion like headphones and access to Pandora Internet Radio. If you’re nervous, you can choose from three kinds of dental sedation.
To schedule a consultation for restorative dentistry at North Oaks Dental, call 248-220-7021. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist about a restorative service, you can get a free second opinion.
Restorative Dental Services Preserve Your Oral Health
Regardless of your dental damage, our dentists can fix it with restorative dentistry procedures:
- Tooth Fillings – A tooth-colored filling fixes a cavity and protects your tooth from further decay.
- Root Canals – A same-day root canal gets you out of pain caused by an infection and keeps your tooth intact.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can mend multiple kinds of damage, including cracks and breaks.
- Inlays and Onlays – These restorations work well for cavities that are too large for fillings but not large enough for dental crowns.
- Dental Veneers – A veneer can repair less serious damage like small cracks or chips. It also helps strengthen your tooth.
Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants & Dental Bridges
If missing teeth are keeping your smile from functioning properly, our dentists can replace them. You can choose dental implants combined with other restorations like a crown, a bridge, or even dentures. If you’d prefer, you can get a traditional dental bridge – one attached to your own teeth instead of dental implants.
For help from your restorative dentist in Royal Oak, call 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .