Get Back Your Smile With Restorative Dental Treatments. Make An Appointment Today!248-712-1522
Your teeth may not be what they used to be due to age, accidents, or other factors. But restorative dentistry from our Royal Oak, MI dentists can help you turn back the clock on your smile and restore your full oral function!Dr. Alvin Daboul on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
No matter what kind of wear-and-tear your teeth have experienced, we can:
- Replace your missing teeth
- Relieve pain caused by damaged teeth
- Make your smile attractive again
- Enable you to chew and eat in comfort
- Give you a younger appearance
- Protect your teeth from additional damage
Restorative dentistry procedures can take longer and be more complicated than some other dental treatments. The North Oaks Dental team can help the time pass more quickly by offering you an entertaining diversion like headphones and access to Pandora Internet Radio. If you’re nervous, you can choose from three kinds of dental sedation.
To schedule a consultation with a restorative dentist at North Oaks Dental, call 248-712-1522. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist about a restorative service, you can get a free second opinion.
Restorative Dental Services Bring Your Oral Function Back
No matter what kind of dental damage you have, our dentists can fix it with restorative dentistry procedures:
- Tooth fillings. A tooth-colored filling fixes a cavity and protects your tooth from further decay.
- Root canals. A same-day root canal gets you out of pain caused by an infection and keeps your tooth intact.
- Dental crowns. A crown can mend multiple kinds of damage, including cracks and breaks.
- Inlays and onlays. These restorations work well for cavities that are too large for fillings but not large enough for dental crowns.
- Dental veneers. A veneer can repair less serious damage like small cracks or chips. It also helps strengthen your tooth.
Replace Missing Teeth With Dental Implants and Dental Bridges
If missing teeth are keeping your smile from functioning properly, our dentists can replace them. You can choose dental implants combined with other restorations like a crown, a bridge, or even dentures. If you’d prefer, you can get a traditional dental bridge – one attached to your own teeth instead of dental implants.