Stop Decay In Its Tracks! Call To Learn More!248-712-1522
No matter how carefully you care for your teeth, just about everyone gets a cavity at some point. Fortunately, our Royal Oak, MI dentists can easily take care of dental decay with a tooth filling. There are many benefits of a filling:
- We’ll get rid of all the decay before damage becomes more severe.
- If your tooth is hurting, we’ll get you out of pain.
- The tooth filling procedure typically takes less than an hour.
- The cost is usually covered by insurance.
- We’ll keep your smile looking good by using tooth-colored composite.
Think you have a cavity? Call North Oaks Dental at 248-712-1522.
High-Tech Tools Help Us See Cavities
The first step in treating a cavity is finding it. Our dentists use high-tech tools like intraoral cameras to locate them in their earliest stages when they are easiest to treat. With an intraoral camera, our dentists can get a good look at even the most hidden places in your mouth. They can also show you what they find by sharing images with you on a monitor.
Tooth-Colored Composite Takes It Easy on Teeth
Our dentists use composite resin for your tooth filling procedure because they can match it to your tooth color. You won’t have any gray spots showing when you smile! In addition, composite resin:
- Requires less modification of your teeth, so more of your tooth structure stays intact
- Keeps your tooth stronger since it won’t expand over time as amalgam (metal) fillings often do
- Usually lasts at least five years
- Can be used in areas where other materials simply won’t work, such as front surfaces or edges of teeth
Our dentists are so confident in the look and performance of our tooth fillings that they offer a two-year guarantee for new composite fillings. Call us at 248-712-1522 to book your dental exam. If we find a cavity, we’ll take care of it!