Seeing your dentist for regular Royal Oak dental exams and cleanings is important for your dental health and your overall health too. Keeping your teeth and gums free of harmful plaque maintains a balance of “good” and “bad” bacteria in your mouth that improves your overall health. Too much bad bacteria has been linked to conditions such as diabetes and heart disease.Get great dental education Read Transcript
Getting cleanings and dental exams on a regular basis is very important for your overall health. Our hygienists here make it really easy for you. When you come here at North Oaks Dental, you are going to love your dental hygienists. You're going to come in, you're going to meet them, get to know them really well, and then you're going to be on a regular routine with them. The doctors will do your exams and oral cancer screenings. We'll make sure that you're educated on how to floss properly, how to brush properly. If you have questions about your family or your kids and what to do with them, we'd be more than happy to sit and spend time with you and answer any questions you have and show you the path to health and to maintain that health.
During your exam, our dental team will:
- Remove surface stains so your smile looks brighter
- Fight cavities by removing the plaque that causes them
- Take X-rays and use advanced technology like intraoral cameras to get a baseline of your dental health and highlight issues that may need attention
- Prevent gum disease by removing plaque at the gumline and between teeth, areas that are tough to reach at home
- Perform an oral cancer screening, which is important since early detection boosts survival rates
- Check your bite and other orthodontic issues
Is this your first dental visit in years? No problem – our office is a judgment-free zone! To book your appointment, call 248-220-7021. If you’re a new patient, your exam, complete with X-rays and a dental cleaning, will cost just $99. If you refer a friend or family member, their exam and X-ray is just $39, and you’ll get a $50 credit toward treatment.
Get All Your Dental Needs Addressed During Exams
Regular dental exams are also a great time to discuss your smile goals and any dental problems you may be experiencing. If you have a chronically sore jaw, for example, our dentists may suggest a custom mouthguard you can wear at night to relieve your pain. If you’re bothered by a dingy smile, they can review your teeth whitening options.
Some of our services they may mention:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers
- Invisalign® orthodontics
- Gum recession treatment
- Restorative dentistry, including dental crowns
- Dental implants
To schedule Royal Oak dental exams and cleanings at North Oaks Dental, call 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment . Our office is conveniently located at 3213 Rochester Road, near the Red Run Golf Course. Remember, exams and cleanings for new patients cost just $99.