Are You Due for Your Regular Dental Cleaning? Call Today!248-712-1522
When it comes to your health, you should eat right, exercise, and see your physician on a regular basis. But seeing our Royal Oak, MI dentists for regular dental exams and cleanings is important too. Keeping your teeth and gums free of harmful plaque maintains a balance of “good” and “bad” bacteria in your mouth that improves your overall health. Too much “bad” bacteria has been linked to conditions such as diabetes and heart disease.Dr. Alvin Daboul on Dental Cleanings and Exams Read Transcript
The hygienists here are very gentle. Some patients like more pressure and they know how to do that for you if you ask for it. They basically treat you for what you need. With your cleaning, the hygienist is going to find out what you're used to, what you like, and she's going to help you get your teeth cleaned, and we're going to educate you on prevention and do any diagnosis that we need and help you restore your mouth for maintaining your health.
Our dental team will:
- Remove surface stains so your smile looks whiter and brighter
- Fight cavities by removing the plaque that causes them
- Take X-rays and use advanced technology like intraoral cameras to get a baseline of your dental health and highlight issues that may need attention
- Prevent gum disease by removing plaque at the gumline and between teeth, areas that are tough to reach at home
- Perform an oral cancer screening, which is important since early detection boosts survival rates
- Check your bite and other orthodontic issues
Is this your first dental visit in years? No problem, our office is a judgment-free zone! To book your appointment, call 248-712-1522.
Address All Your Dental Needs During Exams
Regular dental exams are also a great time to discuss your smile goals and any dental problems you may be experiencing. If you have a chronically sore jaw, for example, our dentists may suggest a custom mouthguard you can wear at night to relieve your pain. If you’re bothered by a dingy smile, they can review your teeth whitening options.
Some of our services they may mention:
- Cosmetic dentistry, including dental veneers
- Invisalign orthodontics
- Gum recession treatment
- Restorative dentistry, including dental crowns
- Dental implants
To schedule a dental exam and dental cleaning at North Oaks Dental, call 248-712-1522. Our Royal Oak, MI dentist office is conveniently located at 3213 Rochester Road, near the Red Run Golf Course.