Dr. Alvin Daboul and our other dentists can combine cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures to completely transform your smile with a Royal Oak smile makeover. They’ve performed countless transformations and can advise you on which treatments will produce your dream smile.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - 3YmEugGZcHQ Dr. Alvin Daboul on Smile Makeover Read Transcript
If you're interested in a smile makeover, there's lots of options for you. So a lot of people get veneers done. You can get dental implants done. A lot of times all you have to do is straighten your teeth and you have that perfect looking smile that you always wanted. It really helps boost your confidence and your ability to go out there and be who you want to be, smile the way you want to, and not worry about are they looking at my teeth. More of, are they looking at my face? The teeth are the first thing that people notice. If you have crooked teeth or a broken tooth, it's like, Is there something in your tooth? That's what people look at. And you deserve to be able to smile and have confidence when you do it. And a smile makeover can do that for you.
- Ensure your treatment plan offers good value for your money
- Help you select the procedures that best suit your smile
- Show you what your new smile will look like before your makeover starts using special preview technology
- Repair dental damage, including replacing missing teeth
To talk to us about a total smile transformation, call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021. If straightening teeth is part of your makeover, orthodontic consultations are free.
Transform Your Smile With the Right Cosmetic & Restorative Services
Among the cosmetic and restorative services from which you can choose:
- Dental Veneers – These thin slivers of porcelain are often called “instant orthodontics” because of their ability to quickly correct smile flaws.
- Orthodontics – Traditional metal braces or Invisalign® straighten crooked teeth and properly align your bite.
- Dental Crowns – A crown hides numerous flaws, including chipped, cracked, and broken teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable treatment covers minor flaws like uneven edges, small gaps, and discoloration.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose to have a professional teeth whitening treatment applied in our office, or select treatments to use yourself at home. With our special offer of $500, it’s one of our most affordable cosmetic treatments.
- Teeth Contouring/Crown Lengthening – Our cosmetic dentists use a laser to painlessly reshape teeth or reveal more of your tooth’s surface.
- Gum Reshaping – A laser makes it easy to quickly and comfortably remove excess gum tissue and reshape your gumline.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Our dentists use an innovative procedure called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (please note that Dr. Daboul is the only doctor in our practice certified to perform this technique) to repair receding gums.
If you have missing teeth, you can replace them with a dental bridge, full or partial dentures, or dental implants.
Try Out Your New Smile Before Your Makeover
Your dentists can show you what your new smile will look like before your makeover even begins using PreNew PreView technology. They’ll take a photo and an impression of your teeth, then send it to a special lab where a physical model of your improved smile is created. Unlike a digital photo smile “simulation,” you can try it out and actually see how it will look!
To get your Royal Oak smile makeover started, call North Oaks Dental today at 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .