Restore the Beauty of Your Whole Smile! Call for Your Consultation.248-712-1522
Many of us have painted a room and then realized it would also benefit from new curtains, new lighting, or other improvements. Your smile isn’t so different. You may straighten your teeth, then decide it’s time to cover your chipped tooth, reshape your gums, or whiten your smile. If so, you can ask our Royal Oak, MI dentists about a smile makeover.Read Transcript
Dr. Alvin Daboul and our other dentists can use a combination of cosmetic and/or restorative dentistry procedures to completely transform your smile. They’ve performed countless smile makeovers and can advise you on which treatments will produce your dream smile. They will:
- Ensure your treatment plan offers good value for your money
- Help you select the procedures that best suit your smile
- Repair dental damage, including replacing missing teeth
To talk to us about a total smile transformation, call North Oaks Dental at 248-712-1522.
Select the Right Services for Your Smile Makeover
Among the cosmetic and restorative services from which you can choose:
- Dental veneers. These thin slivers of porcelain are often called “instant orthodontics” because of their ability to quickly correct smile flaws.
- Orthodontics. Traditional metal braces or Invisalign can straighten crooked teeth and bring your bite into proper alignment.
- Dental crowns. A crown can hide numerous flaws, including chipped, cracked, and broken teeth.
- Tooth bonding. This affordable treatment can cover minor flaws like uneven edges, small gaps, or discoloration.
- Teeth whitening. You can choose to have a professional teeth whitening treatment applied in our office or select treatments to use yourself at home.
- Teeth contouring/crown lengthening. Our cosmetic dentists use a laser to painlessly reshape teeth or reveal more of your tooth’s surface.
- Snap-On Smile®. This custom dental appliance snaps on over your own smile.
- Gum reshaping. A laser makes it easy to quickly and comfortably remove excess gum tissue and reshape your gumline.
- Gum recession treatment. Our dentists use an innovative procedure called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to repair receding gums.
If you have missing teeth, you can replace them with a dental bridge, full or partial dentures, or dental implants.
Try Out Your New Smile Before Your Makeover
Our Royal Oak, MI dentists can show you what your new smile will look like before your makeover even begins, using PreNew PreView technology. They’ll take a photo and an impression of your teeth, then send it to a special lab where a physical model of your improved smile is created. Unlike a digital photo smile “simulation,” you can try it out and actually see how it will look!
To get your smile makeover started, call North Oaks Dental at 248-712-1522.