See If Clear Braces Are Right for You248-712-1522
If you’re not a candidate for Invisalign, you may have resigned yourself to a smile filled with metal brackets and wires. This can be especially daunting if you’re an adult worried about the impact of metal braces on your career and your social life. Luckily, you have a more discreet orthodontic option with ceramic braces in Royal Oak.
These nearly invisible braces will:
- Straighten your teeth in the same way as metal braces, making them the best choice for issues like severe overbites, underbites, or malocclusion
- Make you more comfortable showing your smile
- Cause less friction than metal hardware against sensitive soft tissue like your cheeks
One of our two board-certified orthodontists will explain your options for straightening your teeth and answer all of your questions during a free consultation. To schedule one, call us today at 248-712-1522. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist, you can receive a free second opinion.
Enjoy Custom Options With Your Clear Braces
If you’ve chosen clear braces, you want them to be as discreet as possible. Depending on the color of your teeth, our orthodontists will use transparent or tooth-colored brackets. The archwires that connect your brackets will also be clear or a shade matched to your teeth, as will the ligatures that keep wires in place. Our team works closely with you, to ensure your braces blend in beautifully with your smile!
We’ll Help You Decide Which Orthodontic Treatment Is Right For You
At our office, you have three choices for straightening teeth: traditional braces, ceramic braces, and Invisalign. We’ll consider numerous factors when determining which type of orthodontic treatment is best for your smile. Among them:
- Your Orthodontic Issues – Braces simply work better for certain issues, such as a severe overbite or underbite.
- Your Job – It’s tough to succeed in certain careers, such as sales and hospitality, without a frequent smile. If metal braces will make you self-conscious about showing your smile, Invisalign or ceramic braces may be a better choice.
- Your Self Discipline – Invisalign offers the convenience of removable aligners. That may not be a good thing, though, if you won’t keep them in at least 22 hours a day. Not wearing aligners often enough can adversely affect the cost and effectiveness of your treatment. If you lack self discipline, you may want to choose braces instead.
For ceramic braces in Royal Oak, call North Oaks Dental at 248-712-1522.