No one wants to think about having root canal treatment. For many people, just the term “root canal” can create anxiety. However, this beneficial procedure doesn’t deserve the bad reputation it has acquired. This is especially true if performed by the skilled hand of Dr. Daboul or another expert dentist at North Oaks Dental.Get out of Pain Read Transcript
So a dental root canal is needed sometimes to relieve pain. Usually if the decay starts in the tooth, we'll treat it with a dental filling. But if that cavity has sat there for too long and the cavity reaches the nerve now, now you're in direct pain with that nerve, we have to basically kill the nerve and do a root canal to get you out of pain. So a root canal is a good service to help treat an infected tooth or just a broken-down tooth and help you get out of pain.
Here are some of the benefits of coming to our office for Royal Oak root canals:
- Sedation Options – You have your choice of sedation, whether you’d like laughing gas, a calming anti-anxiety pill, or even IV sedation.
- Same-Day Procedure – We can perform your root canal procedure the same day as your consultation, routine dental exam, or dental emergency. No need for a second appointment!
- A Caring, Expert Staff – We will always treat you with courtesy, respect, and compassion. When Dr. Daboul founded our practice, his goal was to treat each patient like a member of his own family, something we still do every day.
- Headphones – Use them with your music or with ours. Focus on the tunes and leave your smile to us!
If you think you might need root canal treatment, call our office today to schedule a no-hassle appointment: 248-220-7021. We’re conveniently located on Rochester Road in Royal Oak, just a few blocks north of Wagner Park.
Find Relief & Feel Better Almost Immediately
Root canal treatment (what most people refer to as “a root canal”) may be needed if a tooth’s roots become inflamed or infected. This can happen if a cavity is left untreated for a period of time. The decay from the cavity slowly spreads to the soft tissue inside the tooth, creating significant pain and sensitivity.
Your dentist will:
- Clean out the infected tissue inside the tooth
- Disinfect the root canal
- Seal the tooth with an inert material
- Protect the tooth with a crown at a later appointment
This common procedure allows us to save your tooth and keep your smile intact. With local anesthesia and sedation options, you shouldn’t feel any more discomfort than if you were getting a tooth filled. In fact, you should feel much better after your procedure, as the toothache from the infected or inflamed tooth will be eliminated.
Save your teeth and your smile with Royal Oak root canals at North Oaks Dental. Call 248-220-7021 today to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment .