Call Now to Learn More About The Services We Offer.248-712-1522
At North Oaks Dental, our Royal Oak, MI team never makes you feel guilty or embarrassed about your dental condition. Whether it’s been six months or six years since you’ve visited the dentist, we’ll get your teeth in top shape with our general dentistry services. Your treatment will:Read Transcript
What we do here is we educate you on your health, educate you on diet, how to prevent cavities, educate you on brushing, on flossing. Our motto is to help, and one way we help is to educate.
General dentistry consists a lot of fillings, and taking care of cavities, or extracting teeth. We want to make sure that we get your general dentistry fixed and that it lasts. It's one thing to get your work done. It's another thing to maintain what we did and prevent you from having to come back several times in the future to get more work done.
What we want to do is we want to fix your mouth. Then we want to educate you and help you prevent from needing it again.
- Rid your teeth of plaque and harmful bacteria
- Help prevent cavities
- Keep your smile looking cleaner and healthier
- Let our dentists look for areas of concern, such as dry mouth, gum disease, or orthodontic issues
- Improve your overall health, as our dentists will discuss dietary recommendations and other habits that are good for all of you, not just your teeth
To get a dental exam or other preventive dental care service, call 248-712-1522.
From Fluoride to Nutrition, Preventive Dental Care Keeps Teeth in Top Shape
Dental cleanings and exams are the cornerstone of our preventive care, but Dr. Alvin Daboul and our other dentists also offer:
- Fluoride treatments to help prevent cavities.
- Dental sealants for an added layer of protection against decay. Sealants work especially well for teeth in the back of your mouth and other tough-to-reach areas.
- Nutritional counseling to make you aware of dietary practices that can enhance both your oral health and overall health.
- Custom athletic mouthguards to protect your teeth from stray elbows and wild throws during sports or other activities.
With Preventive Dental Care, Seeing Is Believing
Our dentists don’t save advanced technology just for complicated procedures. They also use it for preventive dental care. During your dental exam, they’ll use intraoral cameras, handheld tools that help them get a good look at your mouth with less poking and prodding. They can share images from the cameras with you on a monitor to show you exactly what’s going on in your mouth.
To book general dentistry services at our Royal Oak, MI office, call 248-712-1522 or use our convenient online form. We serve the nearby communities of Troy, Clawson, Madison Heights, Huntington Woods, Southfield, and Ferndale in addition to Royal Oak.