At North Oaks Dental, our team never makes you feel guilty or embarrassed about your dental condition. Whether it’s been six months or six years since you’ve visited the dentist, we’ll get your teeth and gums in top shape with our Royal Oak general dentistry. Your treatment will:Stay on the path for great dental health Read Transcript
At North Oaks Dental, when we're treating our patients, we want to make sure that they're on a path to really good dental care. And not just on a path, but stay on that path. What happens a lot of times is people get busy in their lives and they forget to go to the dentist, or they just basically don't like going to the dentist because of anxiety. We can help you guys come through here and get your dental work done at a very comfortable level.
One of the main things of going to the dentist is routine checkups and cleanings, oral cancer screenings. Getting your teeth cleaned every four to six months is a very important part of your foundation.
With healthy gums comes a healthy body. Without healthy gums, you develop inflammation in your mouth. That inflammation gets through your whole body, and it causes all kinds of problems for your body. So, and what we do is help you stay in a nice routine every four to six months so that you can have a healthy mouth and healthy body.
- Rid your teeth of plaque and harmful bacteria
- Help prevent cavities
- Keep your smile looking cleaner and healthier
- Let your dentist look for areas of concern, such as dry mouth, gum disease, or orthodontic issues and recommend treatment
- Improve your overall health since we will discuss dietary recommendations and other habits that are good for your whole body, not just your teeth
To get a dental exam or other preventive dental care, call 248-220-7021. If you’re a new patient, you can get a dental exam, dental cleaning, and X-rays for just $99. If you refer a friend or family member, they’ll get an exam and X-rays for just $39 – and you’ll get a $50 credit as our way of saying thank you.
Preventive Dental Care Keeps Your Smile Beautiful
Dental cleanings and exams are the cornerstone of your preventive care, but our team also offers:
- Fluoride treatments to help prevent cavities
- Dental sealants for an added layer of protection against decay, especially for teeth in the back of your mouth and other tough-to-reach areas
- Nutritional counseling to make you aware of dietary practices that can enhance both your oral health and overall health
- Custom athletic mouthguards to protect teeth from stray elbows and wild throws during sports or other activities
Advanced Technology Lets You See Inside Your Mouth
Your dentists don’t save advanced technology just for complicated procedures. They also use it for preventive dental care. During your dental exam, they’ll use intraoral cameras, handheld cameras that help them get a good look at your mouth with less poking and prodding. They can share the images with you on a monitor to show you exactly what’s going on in your mouth so you can make more informed decisions about your care.
To make an appointment for Royal Oak general dentistry, call 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment . North Oaks Dental serves the nearby communities of Troy, Clawson, Madison Heights, Huntington Woods, Southfield, and Ferndale in addition to Royal Oak.