Call Now to Learn How We Can Treat Your Entire Family!248-712-1522
At North Oaks Dental, we care for smiles of ages – from age 3 on up! Dr. Daboul, our expert team of family dentists, and our friendly staff invite you and your entire crew to our Royal Oak, MI office. We have 13 patient rooms and a large staff to get your whole family in and out quickly – all at the same time! We’re your dentist to keep your family’s smiles healthy and bright.Read Transcript
Initially, when they first opened up, we live in the neighborhood, and my wife are very active in the city of Royal Oak, as well. We saw that the practice was coming, so we were curious. We were satisfied with our current dentist, but not 100%. I called up and I just wanted to find out a little bit more information about the dentist that was here.
I met with Dr. Daboul before I even made an appointment, and he made time for me. We sat and chat, and as soon as you started talking to him, again, he has a gift when it comes to people. And it's a passion. I truly believe that he has a passion for his occupation.
We all agree. There's six of us that all agree 100% that this is our place that we need to come for something so important with teeth. My wife and I both agree that teeth are very important, especially for our four sons. And when we come here, we know we're taken care of. We're treated like family, and even down to some of the service that I've received specifically, Dr. Daboul's actually called me after hours to check on me. You don't get that in many practices, especially with dentists and stuff. And just to see how I'm doing and how I'm feeling.
Whether you need a simple dental exam and cleaning or a family member is faced with a dental emergency, we’re here to provide you the care you need. We have a certified sedation dentist on staff, plus we offer same-day appointments for emergencies.
Call our Royal Oak office today and get your family the excellent dental care they deserve: 248-712-1522. You’ll find us on Rochester Road, just a short drive from Oak Ridge Elementary.
Give Your Family the Benefit of Excellent Dental Care
North Oaks Dental wants to take care of your family’s smiles for life. Our services extend well beyond just basic dental care. We can custom-fit your kids with athletic mouthguards to protect their teeth while playing sports, plus we offer onsite nutritional counseling to help your family maintain their smiles and overall health.
We offer a variety of dental services and procedures for everyone in your family. Below are a few of the services we have to keep your family smiling:
- General dentistry – Maintain your family’s smiles and oral health through routine checkups and dental cleanings.
- Invisalign orthodontics – These fantastic orthodontic appliances are discreet, wireless, and metal-free to straighten smiles comfortably. We have a board certified orthodontist on staff to provide expert care. Call us for a free orthodontics consultation.
- Wisdom tooth removal – Our team will gently remove impacted or misaligned wisdom teeth to reduce the risk of infection or discomfort later on and keep your smile healthy.
- Cosmetic dentistry – We offer many options to restore your smile and confidence. Ask our staff about dental veneers, teeth whitening, or a total smile makeover.
- Restorative dentistry – Our restorative options give your mouth back its health and fill in the gaps in your smile. We do it all, from simple tooth fillings to crowns and bridges.
- Dental implants – If you have missing teeth, you may be a candidate for dental implants. You’ll get a boost in confidence with beautiful, natural-looking implants to complete your smile.