Maintain Your Family's Smiles With Help From a Royal Oak Family Dentist
At North Oaks Dental, we care for smiles of many ages, starting at 3 years old. You’ll find a Royal Oak family dentist and friendly staff to keep your loved ones’ smiles healthy and bright.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - aOwzR8WhTXM You cant find a better place to take your family Read Transcript
At North Oaks Dental and Orthodontics, we are considered a family practice. You can't find a better place to take your family. The reason being is we provide all the services that your family needs. If it comes to your mom, your dad, your grandparents, your kids, I specialize in dental implants and surgeries, so if somebody has missing a tooth, I can help them take care of that. If your teenager needs their wisdom teeth out, I can help them take care of that. If somebody needs braces, we have an orthodontist here. Someone's here to take care of them. We've got great hygienists that are going to do all the services for the patients as far as cleanings to help maintain that as well.
I also have four kids at home. I've got four boys at home. I know what it's like having children. So as far as children, to patients my age, to parents and grandparents, we're here to service everybody. So if you are looking for somebody who can take care of the whole family, we're the place for it. Just give us a call, and we'll help you.
You and your loved ones will appreciate:
- 13 patient rooms and a large staff, so we can get your whole family in and out quickly – all at the same time
- Dentists trained in sedation options safe enough even for young children
- Same-day appointments for emergencies
- Evening and Saturday hours, so it’s easy to schedule your family’s appointments
- Free orthodontic and implant consultations
- Free second opinions
Whether you need a simple dental exam and cleaning or a family member is faced with a dental emergency, we’re here to provide the care you need. Call our office today and get your family the excellent dental care they deserve: 248-220-7021. You’ll find us on Rochester Road, just a short drive from Oak Ridge Elementary.
Give Your Family Excellent Dental Care For Lifelong Oral Health
North Oaks Dental wants to take care of your family’s smiles for life. Our services extend well beyond just basic dental care. We can custom-fit your kids with athletic mouthguards to protect their teeth while playing sports, plus we offer onsite nutritional counseling to help your family maintain their smiles and overall health.
We offer a variety of dental services and procedures for everyone in your family. Below are a few of the services that can keep your family smiling:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your family’s smiles and oral health through routine checkups and dental cleanings.
- Invisalign® Orthodontics – These discreet, metal-free orthodontic appliances straighten smiles comfortably. We have a board-certified orthodontist on staff to provide expert care. Call us for a free orthodontics consultation.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – Our team will gently remove impacted or misaligned wisdom teeth to reduce the risk of infection or discomfort later on and keep your smile healthy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We offer many options to restore your smile and confidence. Ask our staff about dental veneers, teeth whitening, or a total smile makeover.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our restorative options improve your mouth’s health and fill the gaps in your smile. We do it all, from simple tooth fillings to crowns and bridges.
- Dental Implants – If you are missing teeth, you may be a candidate for dental implants. You’ll get a boost in confidence with beautiful, natural-looking implants to complete your smile.
Protect your family’s smiles with our expert care! Call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021 for an appointment with a Royal Oak family dentist. You can also make an appointment .