Get a Great-Looking Smile With Cosmetic Dental Treatments in Royal Oak, MI
Every occasion is an opportunity to take a selfie, thanks to the smartphones we all carry. But you may not want to be in selfies if you’re not happy with your smile. Fortunately, your dentist can give you a smile you’re eager to show off with our Royal Oak cosmetic dental treatments.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - kT8Wq7RMV4c Dr. Alvin Daboul on Patients Who Are Embarrassed to Smile Read Transcript
There are all kinds of smiles and there are lots of people who are embarrassed to smile. Those people I really really love to help the most because it's not just a crooked tooth or a broken down tooth or something you look at and say I can fix that tooth, It's somebody whose life you can change You really can change your life by getting a new smile You know the confidence that you have with being able to smile not cover your mouth not close your mouth when you smile is wonderful You know we recently ran a contest for straightening teeth where you get a free Invisalign and most of people who are entering the contest it's a photo on Facebook are smiling with their mouth closed. and I just look at that and I can't wait to help that person to show their teeth and show the world who they are.
Whether your smile is crooked or discolored or you have flaws like chips, you’ll find a cosmetic dentistry solution that will help. Your dentist will even work with you to create a comprehensive plan for a total smile makeover. With our help, you can:
- Smile with more confidence
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions
- Feel better about your overall appearance
Call 248-220-7021 to schedule a consultation today.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments Beautify Your Smile
Here are some of the cosmetic dentistry treatments you can choose:
- Dental Veneers – Applied to the front surfaces of your teeth, veneers cover a wide range of flaws, including chips, cracks, and worn-down teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Our dental practice uses Zoom, the whitening treatment most often requested by patients for its brilliant results.
- Orthodontics – Depending on your orthodontic needs, you can straighten your smile with traditional braces or Invisalign. Your board-certified orthodontist will ensure you get the most appropriate treatment.
- Tooth Bonding – Your cosmetic dentist can use this affordable treatment to correct minor flaws like discoloration or rough edges.
- Crown Lengthening – This procedure exposes more of your tooth surface and is often a precursor to additional treatments like a dental crown.
Enjoy Beautiful Gums Too
If your teeth look good, you may want your gums to look good too. If you have a gummy smile, your cosmetic dentist can use a laser to painlessly remove excess gum tissue and reveal more of your tooth surface. If you have the opposite problem, receding gums, they can repair your gumline with a traditional gum graft or with the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (please note that Dr. Daboul is the only doctor in our practice certified to perform this technique), which involves no scalpel or sutures.
If you’re tired of feeling embarrassed to smile, call 248-220-7021 to see how our Royal Oak cosmetic dental treatments can transform your smile. You can also make an appointment .