Suffering from Tooth Steins, Chips or Gaps? Call Today To Learn How We Can Help.248-712-1522
When you see the smiles of your favorite celebrities, it’s hard to believe so many of them were born with perfect teeth. Truth is, many of them weren’t. Some of them have beautiful smiles because of dental veneers, thin pieces of porcelain that conceal cosmetic flaws when applied to the front surfaces of teeth.Read Transcript
Our cosmetic dentists can use porcelain veneers to:
- Hide imperfections like gaps, chips, small cracks, and discoloration
- Lengthen the look of worn-down teeth
- Give your smile a younger look
- Fortify your teeth so they’re less vulnerable to damage
If you’re interested in getting dental veneers for gapped teeth or other issues, call our Royal Oak, MI dental office at 248-712-1522. You may be able to receive your veneers in as few as two appointments! We can also create a wax model so you can preview your new look.
Veneers Look Natural, Thanks to High-Quality Porcelain
At North Oaks Dental, our veneers are made of feldspathic porcelain, a material prized for its highly natural look. The aestheticians who create your veneers meticulously layer it as they work, so they can duplicate the shade and translucence of your teeth. Other advantages of feldspathic porcelain include:
- Longer track record of success. This type of porcelain has been in use for many years, so technicians and dentists are familiar with it.
- Less alteration of teeth required. Compared to other materials, this kind of porcelain requires the removal of less enamel to prepare your teeth for the veneers.
Get Your Treatment In A Convenient Office
In many cases, you can get porcelain veneers in as few as two visits to our Royal Oak, MI office. As if that wasn’t convenient enough, you can see our cosmetic dentists after work or school with our extended hours. We’re in the office until at least 6 p.m. four nights of the week, and we even offer Saturday hours.