When you see the smiles of your favorite celebrities, it’s hard to believe so many of them have naturally perfect teeth. The truth is, many of them don’t. Some of them have beautiful smiles because of teeth veneers. You too can conceal cosmetic flaws with Royal Oak dental veneers, thin pieces of porcelain that we apply to the front surfaces of your teeth.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - zhIuK0zjI3A Huge confidence boost Read Transcript
So dental veneers are a great way to help somebody get a big confidence boost with their smile. Dental veneers are a little laminate that just covers over the top of each tooth individually, you can floss all the different teeth.
Within three weeks, four weeks of starting the process, you can have the dental veneers in your mouth, and you can be walking around with a brand-new smile. So if you're unhappy with something about your smile, give us a call, and we can do a free consultation to find out if veneers are a solution for you.
Our cosmetic dentists can use porcelain veneers to:
- Hide imperfections like gaps, chips, small cracks, and discoloration
- Lengthen the look of worn-down teeth
- Give your smile a younger look
- Fortify your teeth so they’re less vulnerable to damage
If you’re interested in getting veneers for gapped teeth or other issues, call our office today at 248-220-7021. You may be able to receive your veneers in as few as two appointments! Our dentists at North Oaks Dental can also create a wax model so you can preview your new look.
Veneers Give You a Natural Look, Thanks to High-Quality Porcelain
At North Oaks Dental, our veneers are made of feldspathic porcelain, a material prized for its highly natural look. The aestheticians who create your veneers meticulously layer it as they work so they can duplicate the shade and translucence of your teeth. Other advantages of feldspathic porcelain include:
- Longer Track Record of Success – This type of porcelain has been used for many years, so technicians and dentists know how to make it look as lifelike as possible.
- Less Alteration of Teeth – Compared to other materials, this kind of porcelain allows us to remove less enamel when preparing your teeth for the veneers.
In many cases, you can get porcelain veneers in as few as two visits to our office. As if that wasn’t convenient enough, you can see our cosmetic dentists after work or school with our extended hours. We’re in the office as late as 6 p.m., and we even offer Saturday hours.