Attaching dentures to dental implants can help you enjoy your meals again. Not only do they keep your new teeth securely in place, but you’ll also have a bite nearly as strong as before you lost your teeth. Implants are an especially good solution if you’ve lost most or all of your teeth – or stronger. Our dentists can attach a full arch of replacement teeth with Zimmer full-arch dental implants in Royal Oak.Dr. Alvin Daboul on Implant Supported Denture Read Transcript
A great way to replace your teeth to give you a smile you need or to give you the chewing back that you need is implant supported dentures. It's basically a few implants in your mouth. Your dentures are either snapped onto them or screwed into them. It's the closest thing you can come to having your teeth back. It's a wonderful way for you to go from losing all your teeth to getting them all back. We've got excellent technology here where we basically plan your implants ahead of time virtually on a 3D monitor and we'll walk you through every step of the way and show you how you can get that chewing and smile back.
The Zimmer full-arch implant procedure offers many benefits:
- You can get a full arch of teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both.
- With an upper jaw procedure, your palate remains exposed, so you can more fully taste food.
- Our dentists use just four dental implants, so you’ll spend less time in our chair and heal more quickly.
- You’ll receive your replacement teeth and your implants all in the same day, so you’ll enjoy a natural look and full oral function right away.
- You won’t need messy adhesive to keep your new teeth in place.
- Because implants stimulate your jaw, you’ll retain bone density, and your face will look fuller and younger.
The key to this innovative procedure is precise placement of the implants. Our dentists will place two dental implants vertically in the front of your mouth and two at angles in the back of your mouth. They’ll identify the best sites for placement using technology like 3D imaging.
To find out if you’re a candidate, call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021.
Relax With Sedation & Leave With a New Smile
Because full-arch dental implants are less invasive than other implant procedures, you should remain comfortable with no more than local anesthesia. We’re also happy to provide headphones and access to Pandora Internet Radio so can you listen to music while we work.
If you’re concerned about the treatment, however, our dentists can give you sedation to keep you relaxed. You can choose from three types of sedation:
- Laughing gas
- Oral sedation in the form of a pill
- IV sedation
To discuss Royal Oak full-arch dental implants with one of our implant dentists, call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .