Get The Straight Smile You Deserve248-712-1522
At North Oaks Dental, your individual smile goals and challenges are important to us – which is why we create custom treatment plans designed to deliver the best possible results. While we can straighten many smiles with Invisalign, some teeth simply respond better to treatment with traditional braces in Royal Oak.
With braces, we can:
- Correct the widest range of orthodontic issues
- Treat smiles of all ages
- Move your teeth into the proper position, so you can avoid bite-related problems like jaw pain and headaches
- Boost your confidence by giving you a beautifully straight smile
- Improve your dental health by making it easier to keep your teeth clean
While some general dentists offer orthodontic treatment, we think you’ll achieve the best results from an orthodontist. After completing dental school, they complete thousands of hours of additional training devoted to moving teeth and aligning jaws.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our two board-certified orthodontists, call us today at 248-712-1522. They can also provide you with a free second opinion.
Save Money On Your Orthodontic Care
We never want concern over finances to prevent you from seeking orthodontic care! North Oaks Dental offers many ways to make your treatment as affordable as possible. Money-saving options include:
- Free consultations with our board-certified orthodontists
- $1,000 off treatment with conventional braces
- Complimentary second opinion from one of our two orthodontists
- Treatment with braces for as little as $218 a month, with financing from CareCredit
Enjoy More Discreet Orthodontics Options
You may wish you could straighten your teeth without visible brackets and wires. At North Oaks Dental, you can! We offer two alternatives to conventional braces:
- Ceramic Braces – With nearly invisible brackets, these braces are far less noticeable in cases where braces are the best choice for treatment.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners can be removed for eating and cleaning, making them a convenient option for some smiles.
Whether you choose traditional braces in Royal Oak or another kind of orthodontic treatment, you’ll end up with a healthy and beautiful smile! Call North Oaks Dental today at 248-712-1522.