At North Oaks Dental, your individual smile goals and challenges are important to us – which is why we create custom treatment plans designed to deliver the best possible results. While we can straighten many smiles with Invisalign, some teeth simply respond better to traditional braces in Royal Oak.
With braces, you can:
- Correct a wide range of orthodontic issues
- Straighten your smile no matter your age
- Move your teeth into the proper position, so you can avoid bite-related problems like jaw pain and headaches
- Boost your confidence by giving you a beautiful smile
- Improve your dental health by making it easier to keep your teeth clean
While some general dentists offer orthodontic treatment, we think you’ll achieve the best results from an orthodontist. After dental school, they complete thousands of hours of additional training devoted to moving teeth and aligning jaws.
To schedule a free consultation with our board-certified orthodontist, call us today at 248-220-7021.
Save Money on Your Orthodontic Care
We never want concern over finances to prevent you from seeking orthodontic care! North Oaks Dental offers many ways to make your treatment as affordable as possible. Money-saving options include:
- Free consultations with our board-certified orthodontist
- Complimentary second opinion from our orthodontist
- Treatment with braces for as little as $218 a month, with financing from CareCredit
Enjoy More Discreet Orthodontics Options
You might be wishing you could straighten your teeth without visible brackets and wires. At North Oaks Dental, you can! We offer two alternatives to conventional braces:
- Ceramic Braces – With nearly invisible brackets, these braces are far less noticeable in cases where braces are the best choice for treatment.
- Invisalign – Clear aligners can be removed for eating and cleaning, making them a convenient option for some smiles.
Whether you choose traditional braces in Royal Oak or another kind of orthodontic treatment, you’ll end up with a healthy and beautiful smile! Call North Oaks Dental today at 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .