You Can Have A White, Bright Smile Again. Make Your Appointment Now!248-712-1522
Brightening dingy teeth with a teeth whitening treatment is one of the quickest, easiest, and most affordable ways to improve your smile. At North Oaks Dental, we use Zoom whitening, a popular brand that:Dr. Alvin Daboul on Teeth Whitening Read Transcript
- Gives you the choice of an in-office treatment where we do all the work or convenient at-home whitening
- Offers brighter results than treatments purchased off the drugstore shelf, thanks to a higher concentration of whitening ingredients
- Won’t irritate your teeth or gums
- Yields results that last longer than drugstore products
For more information on professional teeth whitening, call our Royal Oak, MI dental office at 248-712-1522. Our special offer for you is a whitening treatment for just $500; the offer includes whitening trays to use at home.
Home or In-Office Teeth Whitening: Which Is Right for You?
With professional teeth whitening, you’ll get a bright smile whether you select a treatment in our office or treatments you can use in the convenience of your own home. Our dentists can advise you on the option that will work best for you. Here are some factors to consider:
- Time. If you choose to have your teeth whitened at our office, the process will take about an hour. If you choose home treatment, you’ll apply whitening gel every day (or night, depending on the type of treatment you choose) for at least a week.
- Skill level. While Zoom teeth whitening at home is simpler to use than drugstore products because of the sturdy whitening trays, nothing is easier than having members of our Royal Oak, MI dental team apply the treatment for you. Your results will be more predictable.
For especially long-lasting results, some patients start with an office treatment followed by home applications of whitening gel later.
Complement Your Treatment With Other Cosmetic Dental Treatments
After whitening your teeth, you may be interested in further improving your smile with some of our other cosmetic dental treatments like:
- Dental veneers
- Gum reshaping
- Invisalign orthodontics
- Tooth bonding
To find out more about teeth whitening or any of our other cosmetic dentistry services, call North Oaks Dental at 248-712-1522.