Brightening dingy teeth with Royal Oak teeth whitening is one of the quickest, easiest, and most affordable ways to improve your smile. At North Oaks Dental, we use Zoom whitening, a popular brand that:Dr. Alvin Daboul on Teeth Whitening Read Transcript
There's many options for whitening your teeth. Here at North Oaks Dental we have Zoom Whitening. It's a great way to get an excellent result quickly. There's other options like white strips that can help you, or bleach trays, which we also do here. They also give you great results, they just take a lot more time. You wear them daily, and for 20 or 30 minutes a day, until you get your teeth white. But if you're looking for something that's quicker, and more predictable than Zoom is a great option.
- Gives you the choice of an in-office treatment where we do all the work or convenient at-home whitening
- Offers brighter results than treatments purchased off the drugstore shelf, thanks to a higher concentration of whitening ingredients
- Won’t irritate your teeth or gums
- Yields results that last longer than drugstore products
For professional teeth whitening, call our office today at 248-220-7021. Our special offer for you is a whitening treatment for just $500; the offer includes whitening trays to use at home.
We Offer Two Teeth Whitening Options For Your Flexibility
With professional teeth whitening, you’ll get a bright smile whether you select a treatment in our office or treatments you can use in the convenience of your home. Our dentists can advise you on the option that will work best for you. Here are some factors to consider:
- Time – If you choose to have your teeth whitened at our office, the process will take about an hour. If you choose home treatment, you’ll apply whitening gel every day or night for at least a week.
- Skill Level – While Zoom teeth whitening at home is simpler to use than drugstore products because of the sturdy whitening trays, nothing is easier than having members of our team apply the treatment for you. Your results will be more predictable.
For especially long-lasting results, some patients start with an office treatment followed by home applications of whitening gel later.
Complement Your White Teeth With Other Cosmetic Dental Services
After whitening your teeth, you may be interested in further improving your smile with some of our other cosmetic dental treatments like:
- Dental Veneers
- Gum Reshaping
- Invisalign Orthodontics
- Tooth Bonding
To boost your smile’s appearance with Royal Oak teeth whitening or any other cosmetic dentistry services, call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .