Restoring and preserving your natural teeth is always our goal at North Oaks Dental. However, sometimes a Royal Oak tooth extraction becomes necessary for the health of your other teeth or to protect your smile. Our caring, compassionate staff will make your tooth removal easy. We have many years of experience in setting our patients at ease and making their extractions as comfortable as possible.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - azFj55c0168 Gentle care with great solutions Read Transcript
A lot of people get really scared of removing a tooth – it’s going to hurt, how painful it's going to be. I can promise you that I've heard all kinds of stories from patients about how 'the last guy pulled my tooth did this, or did that,' and then all of a sudden, they're out of the chair and their tooth's removed, and they had a very comfortable experience.
So if you have a broken-down tooth that needs to be removed, come see me, and I'll make sure we remove that tooth very gently and find a solution for you to replace that tooth.
When we remove teeth now, 95 percent of the time, we're putting bone back into that area so that your jawbone doesn't shrink down.
So if you're going to get a dental extraction and your dentist is not talking to you about a bone graft, then make sure you seek some more advice. Come see me, and let me educate you and tell you why that bone graft is so important for you so that you can replace that missing tooth.
Here’s how you can expect to relax when you come in for your tooth removal:
- Soothing Music – Use our headphones or bring your own. Choose from one of our online playlists or relax with the music of your choice.
- Sedation – We have a variety of sedation options to make you comfortable and set you at ease. Don’t worry – you won’t feel a thing.
- Expert Staff – Our team will ensure your visit goes off without a hitch. If you need anything, just ask.
- Longer Appointments – We’ll take time to explain your procedure in detail if you’d like and answer any questions you might have. You’ll know exactly what to expect before we begin.
For removing teeth comfortably and painlessly, call our office at 248-220-7021 today. We’ll see you the same day if you’re in pain. If you’ve already consulted with another dentist but believe your tooth could be saved, give us a call. Second opinions are free!
Tooth Removal Preserves Your Health or Prepares Your Mouth For Restorations
While we always want to save your tooth if possible, here are some reasons getting a tooth removed may be necessary:
- The tooth is severely damaged or decayed and is irreparable.
- Nearby teeth may be at risk by the infected tooth.
- Teeth need removal to prepare your mouth for orthodontics or restorative dentistry
Whatever the reason for tooth removal, you’ll be in good hands with our caring, gentle staff. We’ll take time to listen to your needs and concerns and make sure you have answers to all your questions. We want you comfortable and relaxed for your procedure.
If you’re in pain or think you might need a Royal Oak tooth extraction, call us today for an appointment: 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment . Get your great smile back!