Call To See If You Could Benefit From Our Services.248-712-1522
Restoring and preserving your natural teeth is always our goal at North Oaks Dental. However, sometimes tooth extraction becomes necessary for the health of your other teeth or to protect your smile. Dr. Daboul has assembled a caring, compassionate staff at our Royal Oak dentist office, and we’ll make your tooth removal easy. We have many years of experience in setting our patients at ease and making their extractions as comfortable as possible.Dr. Alvin Daboul on Tooth Removal and Extractions Read Transcript
Here’s what you can expect when you come in for your tooth removal:
- Soothing music. Use our headphones or bring your own. Choose from one of our online playlists or relax with the music of your choice.
- Sedation. We have a variety of sedation options to make you comfortable and set you at ease. Don’t worry – you won’t feel a thing.
- Expert staff. Our team will ensure your visit with us goes off without a hitch. If you need anything, just ask.
- Longer appointments. We’ll take time to explain your procedure in detail and answer any questions you might have. You’ll know exactly what to expect before we begin.
If you have questions about tooth extractions, give our Royal Oak, MI office a call at 248-712-1522. We’re the smile experts on removing teeth comfortably and painlessly!
Learn Why You May Need Tooth Removal
While we always want to save your tooth if possible, here are some reasons getting a tooth removed may be necessary:
- The tooth is severely damaged or decayed and is irreparable.
- Nearby teeth may be at risk by the infected tooth.
- Teeth need removal to prepare your mouth for orthodontics or restorative dentistry
Whatever the reason for tooth extraction, you’ll be in good hands with our caring, gentle staff. We’ll take time to listen to your needs and concerns and make sure you have answers to all your questions. We want you comfortable and relaxed for your procedure.
If you’re in pain or think you might need a tooth extraction, call our Royal Oak, MI office today for an appointment: 248-712-1522. Get your great smile back!