Dental Implants in Royal Oak Give You a Smile That Feels & Functions Like Your Own
If you have missing teeth, dental implants are a great option. But dental implants are the closest thing that you can come to having a real tooth. There's other removable options like partials or bridges, but there's nothing better that saves the adjacent teeth around your mouth, the teeth surrounding that area.
It protects those teeth and replaces your teeth to feel natural, look natural, give you the confidence back that you can eat what you want and smile happy and not worry about the teeth falling out. A dental implant is by far the best treatment you can get for a missing tooth.
So if you have missing teeth, and you'd like to find out if dental implants are an option for you, then give us a call, and we'll take a look for you and tailor a plan that fits you.
Looking for dental implants in Royal Oak? At North Oaks Dental, you can get them as low as $119 per month.* Financing is available through CareCredit. Call now to start the approval process. Approval response is provided quickly, and the offer is subject to credit approval.
Dental implants offer you all these benefits:
- Have a Natural Feel and Function – They perform so much like your natural teeth, you’ll probably forget you even have implants.
- Keep Your Jawbone Strong – Because they are embedded in your jaw, implants act like natural tooth roots. They stimulate your bone to help keep it from shrinking.
- Stay Put – Their position in your jaw also means your implants aren’t going anywhere.
- Can Last a Lifetime – With proper care, you can keep your implants for life.
- Offer Versatile Solutions – Implants can replace a single tooth, several missing teeth, or a whole mouthful.
Our dentists know their implants! For example, Dr. Alvin Daboul is a graduate of the Misch Resnik Implant Institute who trains other dentists in dental implant procedures, and he published a book geared toward patients called Getting Ready for Dental Implant Surgery.
Getting implants is a big decision, so second opinions and consultations are free. Call 248-220-7021 to schedule a free second opinion or full implant consultation, which includes a CBCT scan (3D X-ray). You will also receive $500 off the overall price if you proceed with the implant placement and restoration at our practice.
Get a Brand-New Smile With the Right Dental Restoration
Because of our dentists’ expertise with implants, you can choose from many different types of dental restorations. We can:
- Replace a single tooth with a dental crown
- Replace several missing teeth with a fixed dental bridge
- Replace anywhere from several missing teeth to an entire mouthful of teeth with dentures over implants
We can even attach a full arch of replacement teeth to just four implants in a procedure called All-on-4®. This works especially well to keep replacement teeth in place in your lower jaw, where your mouth’s natural suction isn’t as strong. An All-on-4 restoration in the upper jaw leaves your palate exposed, so you can more fully taste your food. Depending on your situation, you may be able to get implants and a mouth full of new teeth all in the same day!
Technology & Sedation Expedite Your Dental Implant Procedure
Careful planning is the key to a successful dental implant procedure, and planning is easier with our advanced dental technology. With 3D imaging, our dentists can clearly view your entire facial structure, including bone and nerves. Doing so highlights any potential complications and helps us select the best sites for implant placement.
For your procedure:
- We’ll thoroughly numb the area we’re working on.
- You may also want to receive dental sedation. You can choose from three types, including IV sedation.
- You can also stay relaxed by using headphones to listen to music while our dentists work. Just select the tunes you want from Pandora Internet Radio.
Dental implants in Royal Oak look, feel, and function like your natural teeth! To find out more, call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021 for a free consultation. You can also make an appointment .
*Minimum monthly payments required. See office for complete details. Payments are based on $2,150 treatment financed over 18 months. Other options are available.**
**Approval response is provided quickly, and the offer is subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See office for complete details. Payments are based on $2,150 treatment financed over 18 months. Other options are available.