See Our Dentists Right Away to Relieve Your Dental Pain in Royal Oak, MI
If you’re in dental pain in Royal Oak, don’t wait until the next day to see your dentist. With several dentists and extended hours, we can see you on the same day you require emergency treatment. Our team keeps blocks of time open for last-minute appointments, and our efficient staff members will work you into our schedule. We can help you:
- Get out of pain so you can relax
- Get your smile back on track
- Avoid the need for more extensive dental work down the road
- Gain peace of mind about your oral health
Patient comes in in pain and unfortunately that's what most people relate the dentist with because it's always the patient who's in pain who talks the most about it The patient going through pain is going through the worst thing ever that tooth has exposed nerve or an infection and it's impairing your life. It's making you not be able to sleep, it's making you not be able to work not take care of your kids and it's devastating. Here we've got great procedures and technology that can help you get out of pain whether it's extracting your tooth, replacing your tooth root canal on your tooth whatever it is we'll help you get that done in a way that's uneventful help you get out of pain and move on with your life.
Our office is open as late as 6 p.m. We even offer Saturday hours. Our dentists also use the latest technology to keep your treatment quick and comfortable. You can even get dental sedation if you need it.
Get fast relief for your oral pain. Call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021 now.
Our Technology Makes Emergency Dental Treatment Fast & Efficient
Modern dental technology has made it possible to diagnose and treat patients with less poking and prodding than in the past. Our dentists use some of the latest technology, including:
- Intraoral cameras, which make it easier to get a good view of your mouth’s nooks and crannies. We can even share the images with you as we explain your situation so you can make an informed decision.
- iTero intraoral scanners for making digital impressions of your teeth. No more messy goop in your mouth!
- 3D X-rays to get a comprehensive view of your facial structure, including teeth and underlying bone and nerves. These images reveal potential complications before our dentists begin your treatment so they can plan accordingly.
- Soft-tissue laser for painlessly removing diseased gum tissue.
Relax With Dental Sedation Options While We Repair Your Smile
Because every person responds differently to dental sedation and every procedure is different, you can choose from three types of dental sedation, all of which offer varying levels of relaxation. From the lightest to the deepest levels of sedation, they are laughing gas, oral sedation, and IV sedation.
For a same-day emergency appointment to get out of dental pain in Royal Oak, call 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .