One of the privileges of adulthood is not having your meals picked for you. You can largely eat what you want – unless you have damaged or missing teeth, which make it tough to chew. If dental damage is affecting your diet, your dentist can get you eating comfortably again with restorative dentistry treatments in Royal Oak.Dr. Alvin Daboul on Patients Who Are Having A Hard Time Chewing Read Transcript
Difficulty chewing is a serious problem. You have a hard time chewing you have a hard time digesting your food breaking that food down you know enjoying your food you know you can't chew your food well, you can't enjoy your dinners it really impairs your quality of life So we have lots of ways to help you from replacing one tooth to all your teeth dental implants, dental bridges, crowns, dentures there's lots of options to get your teeth to help you chew again and with the technology we have these days it's very simple to do and it can be done quickly so I'd love to help you get your chewing back, help you start eating again.
Whether you have a painful cavity, an infected tooth, or a broken tooth, your dentist can fix your smile so you can:
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Make dining out pleasurable instead of a chore
- Improve your digestion through thorough chewing
- Speak more clearly and avoid embarrassment
Call 248-220-7021 for more information about restorative dentistry.
Restorative Dental Treatments Repair Your Dental Damage
Among the restorative dental treatments that can fix your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – If you have a cavity, our dentists will repair it with a tooth-colored filling that will look natural in your smile.
- Root Canals – If the soft center of your tooth is infected, a same-day root canal will relieve your pain and keep your tooth intact.
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown can fix many kinds of problems, including broken and cracked teeth.
- Dental Bridges – A dental bridge can replace a single missing tooth or several missing teeth. Unlike dentures, a bridge doesn’t need to be removed for cleaning.
- Dental Implants – Our dentists can place dental implants in your jaw, where they act like artificial tooth roots, stimulating your bone to help keep it healthy and strong. Implants can be restored with a dental crown, a dental bridge, or dentures to replace your missing teeth.
Communication & Sedation Keep You Relaxed
Because many restorative procedures aren’t ones you’ll undergo often, you may be nervous about them. If you’d like, your dentist will explain what is happening every step of the way. They’ll take the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions, and they’ll thoroughly numb you so there’s no discomfort.
- Laughing gas
- Oral sedation in the form of a pill
- IV sedation
For comfortable Royal Oak restorative dentistry treatments, call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021. You can also make an appointment .