Appointments same day! Call Us Now To Schedule Your Emergency Appointment!248-712-1522
Unexpected dental problems can happen at any time – and it’s usually when we least expect it! If you have a dental emergency, don’t try to take care of it yourself. Dr. Alvin Daboul and the friendly team at North Oaks Dental are well-equipped to give you excellent emergency dental care and relief from your discomfort, as well as provide restorative dentistry options if required.Dr. Alvin Daboul on Dental Emergencies Read Transcript
What we do here is we make sure that we have availability in our schedule or you to get in and get your emergency taken care of. It's always myself and one other doctor here. Great staff here, so each of us have spots to get you in. We're not going to tell you, Come back a month later or that, We're booked. We're going to get you in. We're going to take care of you that day.
North Oaks Dental will get you in the same day for your emergency. We offer both late appointments and Saturday appointments for your emergency. We want to make sure we’re available at your convenience to help restore your smile. Plus, our office is easy to find. We’re located on Rochester Road near the intersection of East 13 Mile Road.
Don’t wait another minute. Get the relief you need! Call North Oaks Dental at 248-712-1522 today.
Learn the Different Types of Dental Emergencies
We see many types of urgent dental situations in our Royal Oak, MI office. Whatever immediate problem you’re experiencing, we’ve handled it before and can give you the care you need to get you smiling again. Here are a few kinds of dental emergencies we see, plus some tips to help you protect your smile before you see us:
- Chipped or broken tooth. Be sure to save any broken pieces of tooth. To help prevent swelling and relieve pain, apply a cold compress against the outside of your mouth or face near the injured tooth.
- Knocked-out tooth. To save your tooth, it’s important to preserve it and call us as soon as possible for an emergency appointment. If possible, put it back in place. If not, put the tooth in a container of milk or lightly-salted water and bring it with you when you come. Be sure not to handle the tooth’s roots.
- Loose or broken crown. If possible, try to slip the crown back over your tooth, securing it with dental cement or denture adhesive from a drugstore. For pain relief, apply clove oil to the tooth.
- Dislodged tooth. Use a cold compress to help with the pain and swelling. Call our office immediately and we’ll get you an emergency appointment to repair the tooth and get you smiling again.
- Toothache. A simple toothache could be a sign of something bigger. Rinse your mouth out with warm water, and if needed, apply a cold compress for pain relief and to decrease swelling. Call our office as soon as you can so we can examine the painful area.
- Abscess. An abscess is an infection in a tooth’s roots or between the tooth and gum. It can cause further damage to surrounding teeth or healthy gums, so it is vital to get treatment as soon as possible. Your precious smile could be at risk!
Don’t let dental emergencies steal your smile. Give North Oaks Dental a call immediately at 248-712-1522 and we’ll get you into our office the same day. Preserve your beautiful smile!