Unexpected dental problems can happen at any time – and it’s usually when we least expect it! If you have dental emergencies in Royal Oak, don’t try to take care of them yourself. Dr. Alvin Daboul and the friendly team at North Oaks Dental are well-equipped to give you excellent emergency dental care and relief from your discomfort, as well as provide restorative dentistry options if required.Image Title: youtube thumbnail - A3KnlurCYpk Available for you all the time Read Transcript
A dental emergency is something that most people would never want to experience. A dental emergency, you have a cracked tooth, you can't smile, you're in pain, or you're swollen and you need to see a dentist right now. Dental emergencies are very important to be seen right away and not to have your dentist tell you to have to wait two or three weeks to be seen for that emergency. Here at North Oaks Dental, we make sure that we're going to see you. The way we do that is we've got myself here and two other dental associates with me. One of us is going to find a way to get you in the schedule and either treat it with medication, or do an extraction that day, or find out what filling you need and get you set up to take care of that dental emergency.
We're available for you all the time. You give our office a call. I get text messages from people here and there that say, 'Hey, I've got a dental emergency,' and I text them back and say, 'Hey, we can see you tomorrow at this time. Come on in,' and we take care of their problem for them. So if you have a dental emergency and you need some help, give us a call, and we'll make sure that we take care of your problem immediately.
North Oaks Dental will get you in the same day for your emergency. We offer both late appointments and Saturday appointments for your emergency. We want to make sure we’re available at your convenience to help restore your smile. Plus, our office is easy to find. We’re located on Rochester Road near the intersection of East 13 Mile Road.
Don’t wait another minute. Get the relief you need! Call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021 today.
We Treat Many Types of Dental Emergencies to Protect Your Oral Health
We see many types of urgent dental situations in our office. Whatever immediate problem you’re experiencing, we’ve handled it before and can give you the care you need to get you smiling again. Here are a few kinds of dental emergencies we see, plus some tips to help you protect your smile before you see us:
- Chipped or Broken Tooth – Be sure to save any broken pieces of tooth. To help prevent swelling and relieve pain, apply a cold compress against the outside of your mouth or face near the injured tooth.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – To save your tooth, it’s important to preserve it and call us as soon as possible for an emergency appointment. If possible, put it back in place. If not, put the tooth in a container of milk or lightly salted water and bring it with you. Be sure not to handle the tooth’s roots.
- Loose or Broken Crown – If possible, try to slip the crown back over your tooth, securing it with dental cement or denture adhesive from a drugstore. For pain relief, apply clove oil to the tooth.
- Dislodged Tooth – Use a cold compress to help with the pain and swelling. Call our office immediately, and we’ll get you an emergency appointment to repair the tooth and get you smiling again.
- Toothache – A toothache could be a sign of something bigger. Rinse your mouth out with warm water, and if needed, apply a cold compress for pain relief and to decrease swelling. Call our office as soon as you can so we can examine the painful area.
- Abscess – An abscess is an infection in a tooth’s roots or between the tooth and gum. It can damage surrounding teeth and healthy gums, so it is vital to get treatment as soon as possible.
Don’t let dental emergencies in Royal Oak steal your smile. Let us help you preserve your beautiful smile and your oral health. Give North Oaks Dental a call immediately at 248-220-7021, and we’ll get you into our office the same day. You can also make an appointment .