Are You a Candidate for Implants? Call Today!248-712-1522
Have you have given up on dental implants because you’ve been told you’re not a good candidate? Mini dental implants, which are about half the size of regular implants, may be a good option for you. Compared to full-size implants, they:Read Transcript
When you lost your teeth or you lost a tooth, your bone shrinks over the years. A mini implant for somebody who's lost a lot of bone or has been wearing dentures for a long time and losing bone is a great way to put a few of them in your jaw, preserve your bone going forward, and to snap your denture on there.
You'll go from an unstable denture to the goop that you use to keep it into very sturdy denture. The lower, the upper, and you'll be able to eat normal, chew normal, not worry about these teeth coming out. It's really a great option to get you your life back and really change your life.
- Fit better in areas of your mouth where space is limited
- Can easily replace small teeth or premolars
- Heal faster
- Because of their smaller impact on your jaw, can be placed more quickly
- May be able to support replacement teeth on the same day you get your implants
Enjoy Many of the Same Benefits With Mini Dental Implants
While mini dental implants are up to half the size of full-size implants, they provide many of the same benefits:
- Offer a look, feel, and functionality much like your natural smile
- Stimulate your jawbone to keep it stronger
- Provide a stable foundation for restorations like dentures or a dental bridge
- Can replace anywhere from a single tooth to a mouthful of missing teeth
Technology and Technique Are Key to Implant Placement
Your mini dental implants will function well with your dental restoration, thanks to the advanced technology our dentists use and their skill in placing them. Our 3D imaging offers a detailed view of your teeth and underlying facial structure, including bone and nerves. With these images, our dentists can identify the best sites for implant placement. Dr. Alvin Daboul is so well-versed in implant dentistry, he has published a book titled Getting Ready for Dental Implant Surgery.
For more information on mini dental implants, call 248-712-1522. Our Royal Oak, MI dentist office is located is near I-75. Our patients come from Royal Oak and nearby communities like Madison Heights, Huntington Woods, and Southfield.