We all want a great deal. While we would never encourage patients to only look at the price point, we all have a budget to consider. Our Royal Oak MI dental office is here to help you overcome any dental problems you may have AND on a budget. We want you to have access to great treatments and affordable dental care.
If you have dental problems or need to find a great regular dentist, give us a call today at 248-220-7021 to schedule a visit. We have five different dentists in our practice who can handle almost any dental situation that may arise in your life! Today, we want to discuss a few ways you can receive affordable dental care.
Things to Know About Insurance
Dental insurance can be a great tool for those of us with mild to moderate dental needs. About two-thirds of Americans have access to dental care. Most dental insurance companies provide two free dental cleanings and exams and then cover a portion of restorative dentistry treatments. Additionally, you’ll pay monthly premiums and most insurance companies only provide patients between $1,000 and $1,500 a year.
At North Oaks Dental, we help patients file their insurance claims and followup with providers.
Here are some other important points you need to know about dental insurance:
- You’ll likely still need to pay for much of your treatments, especially if you need extensive dental work.
- Insurance companies do not cover all treatments. It possible that they will cover orthodontics and even some implant procedures, but it’s best to check with them in advance.
- If you do not use your annual allotment of money, it doesn’t carry over into the next year. Your insurance company will not offer you a pay-out either. The money goes back to their bottom line. This is one of the biggest problems with dental insurance. Most dental insurance companies operate on a calendar year, so if you have dental insurance dollars left over after Dec. 31, you won’t see that money again.
If you’re relying on dental insurance, then you should schedule your second visit of the year if you haven’t already.
Use Affordable Financing Options
In some cases, dental insurance will not cover all of your procedure … and maybe you need more extensive dental work and don’t want to clear out your bank account. It’s true that some dental procedures like getting dental implants or a full-mouth reconstruction can be expensive. But this is your health we’re talking about. A better smile will make you feel better and look better.
To help patients cover dental bills, we’re carrying CareCredit and Lending Club, two programs that let you break up your dental bill into affordable monthly payments. In fact, you can often receive zero-interest financing. We’ve helped countless patients get the smile they need using these lending services.
Check Out Our Specials and Promotions
Our office is offering specials and promotions on everything from dental cleanings and exams and rebuilding your smile. New patients can receive a dental exam and X-ray for just $39. This initial exam is valued at a few hundred dollars. You can add a dental cleaning for a total of just $99. Here are a few other deals you can take advantage of:
- Refer a friend to our office and receive a $50 credit on your account. You can use that credit for any procedure in the office!
- You can start your Invisalign treatment with just a $500 deposit. That’s all we need to build a treatment for you that will correct your crooked teeth without the hassle of metal brackets or wires.
- You can also receive $1,000 off of your braces. We understand that braces can cost thousands of dollars, but we want you and your children to receive affordable dental care. This deal includes a FREE consultation!
Schedule a Visit Today
As you can see, our office works tirelessly to give you incredible, affordable dental care. If you’re struggling with your teeth or simply need a great dentists, contact our office today at 248-220-7021 or use the to request a visit.