If you’re like most folks, you have more free time in the summer due to the kids being out of school and maybe a more relaxed schedule at work. You’ll probably spend some of that time on vacation and at warm weather activities like cookouts. But summer is also a good time to address at least a few of your family dental needs.
You’ll find it particularly easy at North Oaks Dental, since our Royal Oak, MI office is open as late as 6 p.m. We even offer Saturday appointments!
Call us today to line up any of the following services or to take care of other family dental needs:
- Get Orthodontics Treatment Started – Whether they are being treated with braces or Invisalign aligners, your child may feel self-conscious about orthodontic treatment. Starting their treatment in the summer months will give them a chance to get acclimated to how the braces or aligners feel and how they affect their oral hygiene, their speech, and other activities.
- Protect Teeth With a Custom Mouthguard – Any family members who play sports should wear a mouthguard to protect their smile. Our team will use dental impressions to fit you for custom mouthguards that fit better than ones purchased from a store. Plus, no frustrating “boil-and-bite” process is required before wearing.
- Beat the Back-to-School Rush for Exams – The end of summer tends to be a busy time for us, as many folks postpone their family’s cleanings and exams until right before school starts. Due to this, our calendar fills. Having multiple dentists and extended hours means we can usually accommodate you, but scheduling your family’s exams now will give you more flexibility with appointment times.
- Keep Smiles Free of Cavities – With kids hanging out with friends and participating in other activities that may involve sweet treats, dental health can suffer. Preventive treatments like dental sealants and applications of fluoride can help protect your family’s teeth from decay.
- Replace Missing Teeth – Missing teeth often create difficulties with chewing. That’s frustrating any time, but especially when you have to pass on steak, ribs, or corn on the cob at a cookout. For a bite almost the same as before you lost teeth, our team can revive your smile with dental implants. If implants aren’t for you, we also offer traditional dental bridges and dentures.
Our team will be happy to help with your family’s dental needs this summer – or any time. Call us today at 248-712-1522 to schedule appointments.