Replace A Full Arch Of Teeth With Dental Implants! Call Today248-712-1522
Attaching dentures to dental implants can help you enjoy your meals more. Not only do they keep your new teeth securely in place, but you’ll also have a bite nearly as strong as before you lost your teeth. Implants are an especially good solution if you’ve lost most or all of your teeth. Our Royal Oak, MI dentists can attach a full arch of replacement teeth with Zimmer full-arch dental implants.Dr. Alvin Daboul on Implant Supported Denture Read Transcript
The Zimmer full-arch implant procedure offers many benefits:
- You can get a full arch of teeth in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both.
- With an upper jaw procedure, your palate remains exposed, so you can more fully taste food.
- Our dentists use just four dental implants, so you’ll spend less time in our chair and heal more quickly.
- You’ll receive your replacement teeth and your implants all in the same day, so you’ll enjoy a natural look and full oral function right away.
- You won’t need messy adhesive to keep your new teeth in place.
- Because implants stimulate your jaw, you’ll retain bone density, and your face will have a fuller look.
To find out if you’re a candidate, call North Oaks Dental at 248-712-1522.
Careful Placement Is How Full-Arch Implants Work
The key to this innovative procedure is precise placement of the implants. Our dentists will place two dental implants vertically in the front of your mouth and two at angles in the back of your mouth. They’ll identify the best sites for placement using technology like 3D imaging.
Sedation Will Keep You Relaxed
Because full-arch dental implants are less invasive than other implant procedures, you should remain comfortable with no more than local anesthesia. We’re also happy to provide headphones and access to Pandora Internet Radio so can you listen to music while we work.
If you’re concerned about the treatment, however, our dentists can give you sedation to keep you relaxed. You can choose from three types of sedation:
- Laughing gas
- Oral sedation in the form of a pill
- IV sedation
To discuss full-arch dental implants with one of our implant dentists, call North Oaks Dental at 248-712-1522.