At North Oaks Dental, our dentists offer ways to replace any number of teeth with dental implants. If you’re missing a lot of teeth, you owe it to yourself to consider full-arch implants.
With this innovative treatment method, we use just four implants to support a complete arch of replacement teeth. To see if you’re a candidate for this treatment, call 248-220-7021 to schedule a free consultation. In the meantime, see why our Royal Oak, MI office is a great place to get this procedure:
- Affordability – A full-arch treatment is the most affordable way to replace many teeth with dental implants. That’s because it uses fewer implants than other full-mouth implant procedures – usually just four per arch. To make it even more affordable, you can take advantage of our special offer of $500 off your implant treatment.
- Implant Expertise – Dr. Alvin Daboul is a graduate of the respected Misch Resnik Implant Institute. He has even authored a book called Getting Ready for Dental Implant Surgery. So you’re obviously in good hands!
- No Need for Nerves – You shouldn’t feel nervous about getting full-arch dental implants. In addition to Dr. Daboul’s advanced training, he uses leading-edge technology like 3-D imaging to plan and perform your procedure. He’ll numb your mouth with local anesthesia. You also have the option of receiving sedation. Unlike many dental practices, we offer three kinds: laughing gas, an oral sedative, or IV sedation.
- Immediate Results – Right after your implants are placed, we’ll attach an arch of temporary but functional teeth to them. You will be able to smile and eat with them while your implants heal. You’ll return to our office to receive your final arch.
- Better Than Conventional Dentures – Unlike conventional dentures, your new arch of teeth stays securely in place without adhesive. You won’t have to worry about embarrassing slips! You won’t have to take them out for cleaning. You just brush and floss. With implants providing the same kind of stimulation as your natural tooth roots, you will also avoid the bone loss that happens with conventional dentures. Your face will maintain a fuller and younger look.
Interested in full-arch implants? Call us now at 248-220-7021. Remember, your implant consultation is free.