If you’re like many people this time of year, you’re knee-deep in buying holiday presents for everyone on your shopping list – kids, parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We want to suggest you add another name to your list – your own!
That’s right – you deserve to have something special this year just like everyone else does. One of the best and most rewarding things you can get for yourself is cosmetic dental treatment from North Oaks Dental. Many people may not think about buying this treatment for someone else, so it may be up to you to do it for yourself.
If you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry or if you’d like to schedule a consultation, simply give us a call at 248-220-7021 and one of our friendly team members will be glad to help.
A Great Smile Can Take You Places
The vast majority of people in a recent survey (99.7 percent) believe that a smile is an important social asset. Plus, 45 percent of people surveyed feel that a smile is a person’s most attractive feature, no matter their age.
Your smile is one of the first things that other people will judge you on. Like it or not, people will interact with you based on the quality of your smile. A warm, attractive smile will draw others to you, while unattractive teeth may be off-putting to others.
A beautiful smile will help you:
- Increase your confidence when mingling and socializing
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Relax and enjoy your romantic moments
- Boost your overall self-esteem
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Can Give Your Smile a Lift
Because your smile plays such an important role in the quality of your life, North Oaks Dental offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments. We’ll be happy to detail all your options when you come in for your consultation.
We provide several services that can be completed in just one visit:
- In-Office Teeth Whitening – Using the Zoom system, you can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades in under an hour.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll remove a small amount of tooth enamel to even out rough tooth edges.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist can repair minor smile flaws using durable, natural-looking composite resin.
- Gum Reshaping – We’ll use a gentle laser to sculpt your gums and give you a more pleasing smile line.
- Gum Recession Treatment – The Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique (please note that Dr. Daboul is the only doctor in our practice certified to perform this technique) will quickly repair your receding gums.
Other cosmetic treatments take longer to complete or require more than one appointment:
- At-Home Teeth Whitening – You can use a professional whitening kit in the comfort of your own home.
- Dental Veneers – These custom porcelain shells conceal gaps, stains, chips, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth.
- Orthodontics – We offer Invisalign, traditional braces, and ceramic braces to straighten your smile and increase your confidence.
- Smile Makeover – You can combine any of our cosmetic treatments to create a unique smile package to fit your needs.
If your smile needs something to make it more beautiful, chances are you’ll find it at North Oaks Dental. Even if you’re missing teeth, we can replace them using dental implants and crowns or other types of restorations.
This year, give yourself the gift of cosmetic dental treatment. Call North Oaks Dental today at 248-220-7021 to schedule a consultation. You can also make an appointment .