We want to keep you and yours happy and healthy in the new year. We welcome patients 3 years and up at our family dental practice in Royal Oak, MI. We have been helping families throughout the area for years, and we would love to do the same for you and your loved ones in 2021 and beyond.
At North Oaks Dental, you will find the kind of comprehensive oral care that allows kids, teens, adults, and seniors to get the services they need. By taking advantage of our family dentistry, everyone in your home can get great care in one location.
To experience our patient-first service for yourself, call 248-220-7021 or contact us online.
What Are Your Dental Needs?
Individual patients have very different oral care needs. Likewise, your dental needs will change over the course of your lifetime. The good news is that we are more than ready to help with whatever your needs may be.
As we noted above, we welcome children 3 years and up at our office. We know that developing encouraging and developing good habits can have lifelong benefits. We also have seen that building relationships with patients (of all ages) makes it easier to provide our comprehensive services:
- General Dentistry – Preventing problems is plan A for all our patients. We encourage you to visit us regularly for professional cleanings and exams. You also can get added protection with dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and custom-made athletic mouthguards.
- Restorative Dentistry – As much as we hope you and your loved ones will avoid tooth decay, gum disease, dental injuries, and oral infections, statistics say you are likely to experience one or more of these issues during your life. If and when they affect your family, we have the treatments to get your smile back in shape.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Having an attractive smile can have a transformative effect on someone’s self-confidence. We have witnessed this many times, and we would be happy to help you complete a smile makeover as well.
- Orthodontic Care – For teens and adults, we offer multiple services that can straighten teeth and make mouths easier to clean and keep healthy.
Built To Help You
As a family practice, we want to make your dental care efficient, effective, and comfortable. We are happy to report we offer many benefits:
- With 13 patient rooms, you and your loved ones can have appointments at the same time.
- We offer sedation options that are safe for patients of all ages.
- You can receive same-day appointments if you have a dental emergency.
- You can make appointments that fit with our schedule. We are open until 6 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and we offer Saturday hours.
- If you or someone in your family is ready for orthodontic care, we offer free orthodontic consultations.
- If you are considering a complex treatment, you can come to our office for free second opinions.
Visit Us Soon
In the year ahead and many years afterward, we hope you will take advantage of our family dentistry in Royal Oak, MI. Call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021 today or request an appointment .