If you’re missing one or multiple teeth and you’re looking for a long-term solution that will enable you to smile, speak & eat with complete confidence – its time to call North Oaks Dental.
No longer do patients have to deal with low-quality temporary solutions like dentures, bridges, or partials – Dental implants have quickly become the new standard in tooth replacement because they feel, function, and look just like natural teeth! You’ll love that:
- Dental implants prevent bone loss by fusing to your bone for a secure solution
- Most dental implants never require repair work – they truly are a long-term solution!
- Your smile and confidence level will improve as you get back to living a normal, healthy life
Dental implants are a fantastic solution for patients missing one, a few, or all of their teeth because the implant actually takes the place of your natural tooth root. Implant solutions include:
- Single dental implant – This is a perfect solution for anyone who is missing one or just a couple of teeth. The implant prevents bone loss and adjacent teeth from shifting, keeping your mouth strong and healthy.
- Dental implant bridge – For patients missing two or more consecutive teeth, an implant-supported bridge can provide a comfortable, natural-looking solution that also prevents bone loss.
- Implant-retained denture – This might look like a regular denture, but it is anything but that. These dentures snap in place and give you around 80% of your biting force back. Imagine eating whatever you want again!
- Full-Arch Teeth-in-a-Day – An entirely new set of custom-made teeth are secured in the mouth using four dental implants. This method provides a solid foundation for your new teeth and ultimately gives you the confidence to talk, eat, and smile just like you did before your teeth were gone.
Schedule your Discovery Call TODAY for big savings!