If you’re missing one or multiple teeth and you’re looking for a long-term solution that will enable you to smile, speak and eat with complete confidence – its time to call North Oaks Dental.
No longer do patients have to deal with low-quality temporary solutions like dentures, bridges, or partials – Dental implants have quickly become the new standard in tooth replacement because they feel, function, and look just like natural teeth! You’ll love that:
- Dental implants prevent bone loss by fusing to your bone for a secure solution
- Most dental implants never require repair work – they truly are a long-term solution!
- Your smile and confidence level will improve as you get back to living a normal, healthy life
Dental implants are a fantastic solution for patients missing one, a few, or all of their teeth because the implant actually takes the place of your natural tooth root. Implant solutions include:
- Single dental implant – This is a perfect solution for anyone who is missing one or just a couple of teeth. The implant prevents bone loss and adjacent teeth from shifting, keeping your mouth strong and healthy.
- Dental implant bridge – For patients missing two or more consecutive teeth, an implant-supported bridge can provide a comfortable, natural-looking solution that also prevents bone loss.
- Implant-retained denture – This might look like a regular denture, but it is anything but that. These dentures snap in place and give you around 80% of your biting force back. Imagine eating whatever you want again!
- Full-Arch Teeth-in-a-Day – An entirely new set of custom-made teeth are secured in the mouth using four dental implants. This method provides a solid foundation for your new teeth and ultimately gives you the confidence to talk, eat, and smile just like you did before your teeth were gone.