You get up and take a good look in the mirror. You can’t help smiling. Ever since you got your cosmetic dental care at North Oaks Dental, you like how your teeth look in your reflection.
Now that you have seen the results and how they make you feel, you only have one wish. You wish you had started sooner.
Don’t dream about this day. Do something to make it happen. Get started with a virtual smile assessment. This is a simple process that you can do from the comfort of your own home.
If you have questions, just call 248-220-7021 to talk to us or plan a personal visit to our office in Royal Oak, MI.
Think about your teeth. What would you change about them if you could?
With cosmetic dentistry, you can:
- Make your teeth look straight
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Correct chipped and broken teeth
- Make stained teeth look bright and white again
- Fix gummy smiles or receding gums
These are just a few ways you could upgrade the appearance of your teeth at our office.
To help you decide which treatment is right for you, just follow three steps:
- Take a picture that shows your teeth and submit it online
- Wait to receive an email with a personalized video with recommendations from one of our doctors
- Schedule an in-person appointment to discuss which recommendations are right for you
Before you know it, you will be on your way to a new and improved smile.
Our team has the experience, skill, and training to transform your smile. You could benefit from one or more of our many services:
- Professional Whitening – Get custom-made trays for your Zoom whitening gel to take away deep stains from your smile.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are an excellent choice to hide chips, cracks, uneven teeth, and more.
- Tooth Bonding –Bonding is a cost-effective way to close gaps between teeth and conceal other imperfections.
- Teeth Contouring – Create a cleaning-looking smile by gently reshaping your slightly uneven or chipped teeth.
- Gum Reshaping – Use a laser treatment to gently remove periodontal tissue for your teeth are more noticeable when you smile.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Repair your gumline with a gum graft or the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique.
- Invisalign® – This orthodontic option replaces metal braces with discreet aligners to straighten your smile and correct your bite.
You can have the smile of your dreams. All it takes to get started is a picture that you can share with us.
After your virtual smile consultation. Call North Oaks Dental at 248-220-7021 today or request an appointment .